Project "Eliminator"

Dig it! Question on you rear links.

You did a dual triangulated right?

Do you have the basic specs on them length, separation etc?

Do the lowers attach to the cage?

Did you fab the brackets or get some pre fabbed?  

Looking good wade. Let me know when you want to go test it out. Could always make a trip to badlands if this stay at home order ever goes away.

This is Ben from Naxja by the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dig it! Question on you rear links.

You did a dual triangulated right?

Do you have the basic specs on them length, separation etc?

Do the lowers attach to the cage?

Did you fab the brackets or get some pre fabbed?  

Thanks!

Yup running dual triangulated. I don’t have lengths on me. Link lengths were measured with the heims in the brackets and measuring between the weld in bungs. Never did any 4 link calculator stuff either. Kinda just did what would fit. The brackets are a mix of barnes4wd and chassis unlimited stuff. I bent two tubes with 90deg bends and hung them off the lower horizontal bar on the main hoop behind the cab. Those two tubes will also get tied to the rock slider mounts, which tie to the frame currently.

Looking good wade. Let me know when you want to go test it out. Could always make a trip to badlands if this stay at home order ever goes away.

This is Ben from Naxja by the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Definitely. I still have a ways to go lol.

5 hours ago, 89eliminator said:

Thanks!

Yup running dual triangulated. I don’t have lengths on me. Link lengths were measured with the heims in the brackets and measuring between the weld in bungs. Never did any 4 link calculator stuff either. Kinda just did what would fit. The brackets are a mix of barnes4wd and chassis unlimited stuff. I bent two tubes with 90deg bends and hung them off the lower horizontal bar on the main hoop behind the cab. Those two tubes will also get tied to the rock slider mounts, which tie to the frame currently.

Ok gotcha. I've tried messing with the calculator and just doesn't make sense. From what I've gathered in poking around; make the links as flat and close to the same length as possible. Try for XX% (can't remember) of tire size to determine separation.  Do you by chance have any pics of the rear chopped? How'd you tie in the cage to the unibody? Sorry for the million questions just interested in seeing what all you did. 

Ok gotcha. I've tried messing with the calculator and just doesn't make sense. From what I've gathered in poking around; make the links as flat and close to the same length as possible. Try for XX% (can't remember) of tire size to determine separation.  Do you by chance have any pics of the rear chopped? How'd you tie in the cage to the unibody? Sorry for the million questions just interested in seeing what all you did. 

don't worry about the questions.

Here are some pics. The main cab cage is welded to the sliders, which are tied to the unibody. I plated the back of the cab too. I still have some tie ins to do but here’s where I’m currently at.
fd934a92bed9fabbc1b64bc618454c63.jpg
1c0898a5b442ee606341019482534999.jpg
dede57ed06f63f83d68abde2b1f60b0c.jpg
5ca15ab5ca372af6701eaaf625c6f759.jpg
3151e5711c3a93c978f2aff34179583d.jpg

1 hour ago, 89eliminator said:

don't worry about the questions.

Here are some pics. The main cab cage is welded to the sliders, which are tied to the unibody. I plated the back of the cab too. I still have some tie ins to do but here’s where I’m currently at.

Awesome thank you. Just what I was looking to see.