Project "Eliminator"

Right on. I knew smorr was good. Lots of guys have been down here, so I've heard about it. Flat nasty seemed more of a mud park. I won't be going anytime soon lol. Anytime you head down this way, give me a shout

Right on. I knew smorr was good. Lots of guys have been down here, so I've heard about it. Flat nasty seemed more of a mud park. I won't be going anytime soon lol. Anytime you head down this way, give me a shout

will do.  funny you say FN is a mud park.  i got WAY muddier (and i hate mud) at SMORR.  FN was super dry.  SMORRs rocks were sticky.  even the water covered ones provided a lot of grip.  

What mods to the kj backing plates were necessary in order to install on your 44?

Xjrev is looking, check his thread in tech. We know a spacer is necessary, but I seem to recall you saying that the backing plates/caliper brackets bolted right on. I'd like to help get him set up since I have several spare sets of kj discs.

Thanks

It will only work with whomever is set to be able to see it.

I can see it, marcel can see it, that means his content is limited to "friends of friends", or sw86 you may need to be signed I to facebook to see.

Nice climb btw.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

best i could get for an "aerial" photo lol

hard to see but i tied into the door hinges.  bottom is welded to the rock rails

the top tubes are higher than i visually wanted but i had the tough decision of going tight to the cab or leaving enough room to sort of maintain the usability of the sun roof.  since i hate hate HATE hot weather, i chose the later.  

rear view.  after it was welded in i realized i probably should have continued the triangulation down to the mounts...