Project "Eliminator"

I'm still on the fence about them. its like one side of the tire is ready to play but the other side is halfassed ready. i can just see that A/T looking patch black lining looking for traction as where the rest would of just grabbed. but ive heard nothing but good about them as well sooo....

• 3 months later...

started the day at 15 cause that is what i always ran in my BFGs.  they were working decent but you could tell they could go lower.  went down to 10 on all corners.  i could have probably done 8 but they were working so amazingly well at 10 it was ridiculous.

i run my 33s at 10 and its perfect. id suggest running 8 next time you go out. if 10 was ridiculous, 8 should be out of this world. however each tire is different but id still try 8 ;)

I'm still trying to figure out my tires. On mine 10 seems to work best (as in out of this freaking world) on the front, but for the rear 10 was still too much. Loving my double beadlocks.

Not running beadlocks with 35x12.50 on an 8" rim I never went below 12 for fear of popping a bead.

. :MJ 2: . Beautiful hard to find truck with excellent suspension and tires. I like with bucket seats, my Comanche have a complete seat and transmission shift is in the wheel post, I like bucket seat with transmission shift in the floor. It's a Sport Conversion of the concept. :driving: 

• 3 months later...

little update

ordered some turd polish to try and make the D30 last another year...

axcuvt.jpg

ordered and am in the process of building a traction bar.  got the kit when it was on sale from Ruff Stuff

364405d1207832593-chevy-build-going-comm

have to do the rear main seals, fuel injector seals, and go through the front axle yet.  going to MO in April to wheel a few parks.  After that I'm getting it caged.

• 1 month later...

yep. wheelin flat nasty this wed and thur and SMORR fri and sat

Damn I would of loved to get to wheel with you. Hell any other comanche for that matter and you'll be pretty damn close. About 4 hours for me to get there. Like I said we have a good group going may 16-18th. Only if we would of timed this up.

Sporadic trip or what?

SMORR was better in every way in my opinion.  from the facilities to the trails.  I'm not saying that Flat Nasty was horrible, but I wouldnt make a special trip for it.  SMORR's trail rating system is pretty accurate.  the insane trails are exactly that, and i couldnt even attempt to run them.  the extreme trails are doable with 35s and lockers and no care for body damage.  Rocker Knocker, Rattler, and Moonshine were my favorite trails at SMORR.  but all the hardcore and extreme trails were awesome.  be ready for off camber.