your other toys

cody4359

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite toy other than the mj and xj is still a jeep.

0512-1.jpg

I want this. Do you leave it unattended with the keys in it?

he he, I don't leave the keys in it but it's got a gm steering column so.... tipshades.gif

My Big Green Eggs, I can smell the smoked pork butt... mmm :drool:

i have a big chief smoker and a masterbuilt smoker. I'm addicted to smoked cheese and thats what i give my neighbor for letting me use his paint booth and supplies

i bought the masterbuilt because it has a thermostat/timer that goes down to 100*, but still wasnt cold enough. cheese needs to be between 70-90* so I'm back to using the big chief and unplugging it every 30-35 mins to let the cheese cool off. without unplugging it i tossed a thermometer in the big chief and it was reading 130*

• 1 month later...

2007 Ram 3500 . Last of the 5.9's . Chipped 400+RWHP DD and work truck

1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 . Headers , MSD ignition + box , Mopar perf PCM 110K right now

1995 Grand Cherokee 5.2 . Lot's of mods , performance and off road . Everything rebuild or replaced . Presently waiting for a rebuild on a HP30 to finish things off . 7" LA's frt and rear . Rear lift not added in pic , still at 4.5" on the rear . It's all there though , lol .

2006 Kodiak , 2000 Honda 200XR , 1982 125 Suzuki Dual purpose . Things a guy needs when the jeep can't get no further , lol .

My present project and why I am on this forum , Dirty Harry . 1988 2WD 2.5/5spd Comanche . Still , lots to do :brows: . The blue car on the left is my wifes 06 Chev Aveo , not worthy of a pic , lol .

Something I should never have sold . 1970 Chevelle , black bucket interior , 454 powered . This thing cost me $900 when I first bought it , sold it for over 10000 . It's since been repainted and last I knew , it listed for $25000 .

I sold the car after I bought the BMW parked behind it . That was a sweet car too . Fast , very very fast :brows: . 1998 XJ and 91 MJ for parts vehicles , both still drivable .

1984 CJ 7 with rebuilt AMC 360/ 2 bbl. with Turbo 400 and Dana 20 transfer case (twin sticked). Dual red-top Optima's. Lokar shifter with rebuilt/modified tranny. Dual Flowmasters out the back. 1985 Dana 30 and 1986 CJ Dana 44 with 3.73's. Steering box brace. OBA with front bumper air tank. Central axle, tranny and transfer case breather box. Detroit locker (rear) and ARB (front). 35x 12.50-15 MT/R's on 15 x10 ION alum. simulated beadlocks. Bushwacker pocket flares, WARN HS 9500i winch and rock sliders. Jeep YJ sahara interior. Plenty of other neat goodies and tricks. :thumbsup:

Working out the bugs and any leaks before teardown, add-ons and paint.

Winter wheeling in Michigan. Hardtop and doors left back in Indiana. Trees, snow, ice and jeeps don't always play good together.

Let the fun begin!

Nice CJ, whereabouts in indiana are you exactly? I am located in Columbus and recently joined 4WTF.

As for toys, I wheel/DD my XJ:

current status

Some wheeling shots

Family farm in KY

And finally a shot I thought turned out good from down at our family farm in KY

Nice CJ, whereabouts in indiana are you exactly? I am located in Columbus and recently joined 4WTF.

I live in Richmond.

You joined a great club. :thumbsup:

Tell Cardboard I said hello. :cheers:

Mine is a 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-t. Bigger turbo, front mount intercooler, 3" GM maf. ect. Very quick when running. Makes me appreciated the MJ as far a reliability and cost of parts. The last 2 are older when I auto crossed it. Did horrible, the boost lag got me bad.

Mine is a 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-t. Bigger turbo, front mount intercooler, 3" GM maf. ect. Very quick when running. Makes me appreciated the MJ as far a reliability and cost of parts.

I can relate to this statement quite well. After driving a modified 3000GT VR-4 as a daily driver for several years, I sometimes laugh at the cost of parts for my MJ and XJ. I find it humorous when people get all bent out of shape over the cost of some of our parts. They don't know what it's like to have to drop $400+ in parts for a 60K mile tune up :D

Not sure if this should be in the 'Working MJ' forum or the 'Toys' forum. Found the toys first so here it is. 1950 Wheel Horse, All original. Should have it running in a week or so. Mostly depending on finding, or making parts for it.

I live in Richmond.

You joined a great club. :thumbsup:

Tell Cardboard I said hello. :cheers:

Ha, Mike is a good Buddy of mine. He was the one who convinced me to join. He is also the one who hauled my MJ to my house! comanche.gif

my other toys

daily drive and autox/rallyx addict :chillin:

07 subaru impreza 2.5i with little mods on susespions.

my daily drive babe and weekend(romance night :thumbsup:)

49cc 2 stroke mini pocket rocket bike(for sale now)

my current project is this

my MJ!