clear marker lights

wht not Rob...whats the reason?

just curious

As someone else said, to each their own. I, personally, think they look like crap. Like ricer trash straight out of the fast and furious. Sorry WB. Listen to 87 warrior, and get the amber like I said in my first post. Don has them, as well as anotherjeff. I'll link the pic when I am not on my phone. The ambers look waaaayyyyy better on our old body front ends, and would look especially good on your white truck.

Do the right thing.

Rob L. :cheers:

wht not Rob...whats the reason?

just curious

As someone else said, to each their own. I, personally, think they look like crap. Like ricer trash straight out of the fast and furious. Sorry WB. Listen to 87 warrior, and get the amber like I said in my first post. Don has them, as well as anotherjeff. I'll link the pic when I am not on my phone. The ambers look waaaayyyyy better on our old body front ends, and would look especially good on your white truck.

Do the right thing.

Rob L. :cheers:

Looks sharp. May have to investigate a set for my rig.

Allow me to ask, where was the bumper light bar sourced from?

23659430040_large.jpg

23659430038_large.jpg

Like has been said To each their own (I think clear lenses look great with black), I am considering switching back to the amber\orange turn marker lenses for more of an SF Giants theme. :jump:

nice truck! to me anyway, i think on an mj that's all black (like mine) clear corners look infinitely better than the orange ones, which (again, to me) look a little out of place when every other light in the front is clear. i put orange bulbs in them so they still light up orange. i don't consider them "rice" or "fast and furious" style, just a tasteful visual upgrade that ties the front end together. fender portholes on anything other than the buicks they originated on and six-gun shift knobs to me are "rice"... all that being said though, paul i would stick with the orange lenses, i don't think clear ones would look all that good on an all white mj.. they would look ok on the maroon one if the grille was colormatched to the truck though...

23659430040_large.jpg

23659430038_large.jpg

Like has been said To each their own (I think clear lenses look great with black), I am considering switching back to the amber\orange turn marker lenses for more of an SF Giants theme. :jump:

nice truck! to me anyway, i think on an mj that's all black (like mine) clear corners look infinitely better than the orange ones, which (again, to me) look a little out of place when every other light in the front is clear. i put orange bulbs in them so they still light up orange. i don't consider them "rice" or "fast and furious" style, just a tasteful visual upgrade that ties the front end together. fender portholes on anything other than the buicks they originated on and six-gun shift knobs to me are "rice"... all that being said though, paul i would stick with the orange lenses, i don't think clear ones would look all that good on an all white mj.. they would look ok on the maroon one if the grille was colormatched to the truck though...

Thanks WBKrazy like you I am a little partial to black trucks :yes: .

On the amber turn signal lenses topic, I ordered a set last Friday, and they were on my doorstep on Wednesday afternoon (fast!) from Morris 4x4.

What I did not know about them is they have a black strip along the top of each lens.

However, from even a few feet away they aren't very noticible.

Factory clear lenses have an indentation or molding mark where the black goes, which I noticed upon removal of the old ones.