Projects on HOLD, Man down . . .

AMC-MJ

I'm going through a bit of a health Crisis at the moment, So i have put everything on hold until it is sorted out . . . Would we "thought" was just a sore muscle progressed into what was thought to be a pulled groin, which has now evolved into a Herniated groin . . .

The deeper they dig the worse things seem to be

I keep ya updated, i'm praying this don't turn into the Nasty C word

Mike

Get well soon, the MJ needs you.

I bet it dose, But since last November my whole World has revolved around the MJ I need him more then it'll ever know . . .

That truck has taken the place of my K2500 :bowdown: took every challenge and walked right through it :rotfl2: that truck fail's i'm done for it knows that much or so it seems . . .

............ i'm praying this don't turn into the Nasty C word

Mike

Cesarean ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :dunno: :waving:

Running away now.......

:rotfl2: :rotf: :ack: :rotfl2: :rotf:

Hernia operations these days are a very simple procedure. Same day surgery. My brother had one and three days later he was out doing some light hiking.

Best of luck! :thumbsup:

The Hernia itself ain't my biggest worry its the location where every thing came apart / let go that concerns me . . . to sugar coat what the DR said, i may have 3items inside a 2 item purse :yes: :ack: :hmm: :fs1: sure explains alot

Best of luck Mike.

Please keep us posted on any changes or outcome.

Bo

-
good luck on the recovery. keep us posted

Will do will do . . .

Damn that sucks man, get well soon

that's the plan i ain't dead yet . . .

:hmm: whew i did i muti quote posted yay me :thumbsup:

Mike

Checking in nothing new all is as it was nothing's gotten worse, other then my opinion on Urgent care/ER doctors . . .

here what it looks and sounds like, take these and call me another day :yes: thats what i feel like happened, But then again if the go and cut ya open and find that it was something that would have worked itself out in a few days if left alone i guess i can understand this as well . . .

But they gotta know that not knowing is driving me NUTS :ack:

Mike

. . . to sugar coat what the DR said, i may have 3items inside a 2 item purse :yes: :ack: :hmm: :fs1: sure explains alot

Mike

Been there fone that. Right side, torn from the coin purse to hip bone. Get it fixed a.s.a.p. Before you end up losing a nut.

4 to 6 weeks light duty. I took off work for a week, was walking same day, working on jeeps next day, and doing some interesting things with this chic who felt the need to console me :D.

Side note, the mesh used in the repair feels funny for quite some time...

:eek: Well i'm feeling better not nearly as sore as i once was, I guess i'll keep doing as they told me and see what they think Mon/Tues this week :ack:

With me waiting 3 day's which i clearly told them, then they wanted to wait another 3 or 4 days i'm sure if it is herniated the ball is dead :roll:

They didn't seem concerned enough to move any faster :hmm:

Mike

They didn't seem concerned enough to move any faster :hmm:

Do not be afraid to see another doctor about this. Your health is paramount. If you feel you've been given less than the consideration you need, get a second opinion. My step dad is alive today because he got a second opinion instead of going with what the first doctor said.

Check with your insurance for other doctors/clinics you can go to.

My boss is trying to push my insurance theough, he said he may have to back date it as I left over the winter n worked for another place rather 2 places till I could get back in with him this summer.

Currently I'm maxing myself out financially as it is.

So far this round my doctor visits went on the credit cards . . .

Mike

Well waiting on my insurance cards, but I figured I would check in and let you know I was still alive.

So after running myself a good but harder then should have today.

I'm not dead yet anyway maybe tomorrow lol

Mike

I been going to work everyday, I have just been on light duty.

But me being a guy "light duty" makes ya feel like a sissy at times, So you pull an alphamale move every now n then and lift push pull carry some thing you got no business doin . . .

So last Friday I lifted boulders I shouldn't and today I did some shoveling I shouldn't . . . I guess I don't follow the rules the greatest.

So I may be in for a rough weekend lol

But I aint dead yet, far as I know nothing should be fatal ?

Not that I am making fun of my situation, but if I don't push it once a week how will I know if I'm healing ?

Mike

I been going to work everyday, I have just been on light duty.

But me being a guy "light duty" makes ya feel like a sissy at times, So you pull an alphamale move every now n then and lift push pull carry some thing you got no business doin . . .

So last Friday I lifted boulders I shouldn't and today I did some shoveling I shouldn't . . . I guess I don't follow the rules the greatest.

So I may be in for a rough weekend lol

But I aint dead yet, far as I know nothing should be fatal ?

Not that I am making fun of my situation, but if I don't push it once a week how will I know if I'm healing ?

Mike

if you feel that it's stretched or sore, you're over-working yourself.

a hernia can be fatal. provolking the matter by doing exactly the opposite of what you're supposed to do, could indeed be fatal if it tears again.

Well if its a Hernia it hasn't been fixed as of yet, If it was a stretch / pull / tare then it should be well on the road to healing up by now ? its been 7-9days since the symptoms first showed up . . .

Being that i was paying out of pocket, rater paying with plastic and NOT an insurance card i ain't so sure i got a worth much help . . . I basically got told Rest, med's, light duty activity, and give it more time . . .

I could have figured that out myself, not paid a $175 & $358 Medical bill's in both of which i got told Rest & light activity :thumbsup:

:dunno: They did seem to investigate it really :dunno: I got felt up and sent on my way :hmm: dose this hurt ? dose this hurt . . . every inch from my hip to my man part's :hmm: But they didn't do any exploration of the man parts :dunno:

:wall: First visit i got told give it 3 or 4 more days second visit got told give another week :ack:

:smart: I'm just going to deal with it till i get my Insurance Coverage and see if the state of urgency is any different :thumbsup:

Mike