DON'T LOOK IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH! NSFCC!!!

dasbulliwagen

As blasphemous as it is, I like it, just in the spirit of doing something different

At least they went through the work to lower it and make a custom rig out of it. If I had a dollar for every stocl height TJ I've seen sitting on Twenties, my MJ would have a 4.6 stroker under the hood. :nuts:

Yeah I noticed. Looks like he might have busted an axle going over a 4" high speed bump or something. :cheers:

I kind of like it too. If it has a removable top, it would look even better IMHO with a Scrambler look; a little p/u bed over the rear wheels.

found some info on it.

4.5" body drop New subframe from the firewall foward housing a Polished Mustang II independant front suspension with 2400lb bags, narrowed 300zx independant rear with chrome custom control arms and 2500lb bags, custom biult rear frame clip,custom wheel tubs and new rear floor, polished fuel cell

All that and they couldn't figure out how to make new front fenders and a new hood for it?

Maybe they were going for that look... but going nuts with fab/mods for appearance only and then removing body panels because you can't figure out how to make them fit and look good = :shake: in my book

i appreciate the fab work, but its still a chia pet. i'm sure people don't like what i'm doing with my mj, but its mine and i'm having fun. and as ben stiller said in zoolander; i am still so good looking. :bowdown:

Just look at how low his center of gravity is! That thing must be stable as hell on the trail.

nah... it turns into a teeter totter the second you run over a speedbump, nevermind hitting the trails.