from jp magizine oct issue

steve

yes i agree. kudos for taking on an MJ when for some reason others won't. i stick behind them for taking an MJ into their home of mostly FSJ. and I'm with pete on this one also. since most that came from Jeep we need to get ahold of them and ask them why we have never seen some of those options in MJs or there owners manual/factory manuals. and this is exciting isnt it? the MJ might finally get the recognition it deserves and maybe CDX will catch onto this and change their mind about the Gladiator after seeing how many of us there are that love jeep trucks.

Alex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Cappa I just wanted to say thank you like most above. It is very rare that someone would get this kind of response to a couple of emails. You are a true stand up guy and i am going to continue to subscribe to your Mag. If you do ever have any questions about MJs this would be a great place to look. Like said before todays Jeep makers are not the ones that were with AMC which is where the MJ originated so they may be missing some info. Again thank you for your quick action and response to our issue i really appreciate it.

Cole

Also would like to thank you (Mr. Cappa) for visiting the site and replying to us, as i was hoping you would when i sent the link. I fully expected the emails to be shrugged off.

I don't subscribe to the magazine (but thats only cause I'm BROKE and 17 :brows: ) but i do buy them when i see them in gas stations. usually enjoy reading and checkin out the other types of jeeps than the ones I'm used to (XJ/MJ)

and about the people at jeep. yeah. i went to the largest jeep dealer in the area i live in (about 30 min outside of atlanta) and they told me that the "boxy style cherokee was a cherokee sport" and when i tried telling him that the "boxy style" came in different models such as laredo, sport, se, country, limited, briarwood.. should i continue? and that it was the XJ as opposed to the ZJ he gave me a blank stare and a business card that he would call me if any came in. they produced how many millions of them for nearly 20 years and noone there knew they existed... WTH?

i threw the card away.

JpEditor -

It is commendable that you join us here, and reply to our concern an this article.

I would agree with your statment that most other magazines do not even write articles concerning the MJ.

I thank you for this effort :clapping:

So, I'll say, hang around for some time, pick up some info here, and enjoy the little corner of the web we have here, as MJ owners.

Very agreeable that mistakes happen, that's why we have this - :wall:

And keep Pete M more in your scope of work :thumbsup:

yeahthat.gif Welcome to the club Mr. Cappa. :cheers: 8)

Mr. Cappa

First, thank you for joining our little bizarre corner of the world.

I certainly appreciate the articles on MJ's or any other non-SWB Jeep for that matter.

I also appreciate you taking the time to register and post. It certainly takes guts to 'come out' from behind your monitor and mingle with people who are detractors of your work.

I let my subscription lapse, because of the overwhelming amount of Wrangler with Chevy parts features and articles, and the Bree nonsense.

But seeing that you are starting to recognize that SWB with Chevy Junk, fabbed by Clifton Slay isn't the end all-be all of the Jeep universe, my lovely wife and kids are getting me a subscription for the holidays.

is it just me or does anyone else think that bree has an ugly face, kind of like a "butter face" (everythingsnice but her face)

:agree: when i read the mag at work i don't even read the pages she is on but the other guys at work think i'm nuts..lol i tell em i bought this to read bout Jp's and not look at chics..hehe i think she's the gal on Quadratec too...http://www.quadratec.com/stages/default.php

I have the copy of the MJ build. JP did a nice job having it fixed up. But I agree that the JP (re)build is not practical for most of us; it's like an ad promo for the most expensive way to fix your truck. OK, they threw on a cheap paint job - I guess they couldn't find anyone paying to promote their painting services.

It was nice to see the MJ featured, I just didn't find that article very useful or practical.

And as for Bree, I don't think we are supposed to look at her face (thank goodness) :roll:

I can't remember what she looks like, someone enlighten me please.

http://www.jpmagazine.com/bree/154_0606_01_z+ask_bree_three+bree.jpg

154_0606_01_z+ask_bree_three+bree.jpg

THATS a "morning after" face if I EVER saw one!!!! NOT her best or most complementing shot. I wonder why it was ever released!!! She must have pissed her publicist off that day!!!

BAD BAD BAD....

CW

is it just me or does anyone else think that bree has an ugly face, kind of like a "butter face" (everythingsnice but her face)

:agree: when i read the mag at work i don't even read the pages she is on but the other guys at work think i'm nuts..lol i tell em i bought this to read bout Jp's and not look at chics

I tell them same thing. If I wanted to look at a dried-up skank, I woulda bought LowRider.

You should have seen the horny attack out of the lot when the new Q-Tec catalog was laying on my desk. The one with the 'UPS Girl'.

I tell them same thing. If I wanted to look at a dried-up skank, I woulda bought LowRider.

You should have seen the horny attack out of the lot when the new Q-Tec catalog was laying on my desk. The one with the 'UPS Girl'.

i know exactly which q tec catalog ur talking about, if only there really was a delivery girl like that lol

i know exactly which q tec catalog ur talking about, if only there really was a delivery girl like that lol

well i don't know what the UPS girl you fellas are talkin about looks like but the UPS girl for the jeep dealer where i worked was H-O-T hot. i am sure not as hot as the one you guys are talkin bout though. lol.

Alex

wait a second... the girl from the breeonline website actually writes articles for Jp magazine... wth?

i don't give a rats @$$ about anyone with breast implants' opinion on parts going on my jeep.

Are her articles informative, or are they "that part looks best black", and "shiny rims are neat" articles?

Are her articles informative, or are they "that part looks best black", and "shiny rims are neat" articles?

i think they just mean the answers that she gives on her page in the back. they are just answers to whatever readers send in.

Alex