/\ > \/ Forum Game (Not DDR LOL)

Blizzard Rottweiler

So I read the rules and still am not sure if this is exactly allowed but I am hoping there shouldn't be a problem. Nevertheless since I am new I was thinking of perhaps posting a bit of a "get to know you" type forum game.

Rules:

There are three parts of this forum game. First off you answer the question posed by the person above you when you see "/\". The next (when you see ">") you say something about yourself. Anything forum appropriate (IE: Favorite color, favorite MJ, favorite song, food, etc). Last but not least you ask a question for the person below you to answer (in the \/) field.

That being said, I'll go first.

/\ No question for me to answer but here anybody else below would.

> I have been into jeeps for as long as I can remember and recently became obsessed with Comanches, although I do not yet have one.

\/ Name one movie you have seen a jeep in...

/\ Bud light, "Never Summer" ale or Bluemoon if I'm somewhere it is served or on tap.

> I find myself working side jobs to be able to (justify) buy parts for my MJ and my list of wants keeps getting longer. :doh:

\/ How many dollars in modifications have you spent on your MJ?

^ I've spent less than $100 on mods to the MJ. Mainly in the cosmetic department.

> I sometimes wish I had waited to get an MJ that was in good shape, but I know that once I get it all fixed up, it'll be totally worth it to tell people I restored it mah-self.

v If you had to get rid of your MJ and could not buy another, what would you get instead?

/\ Yes I did, and forwarded it to friends

> I once sent a concrete saw blade ripping across a parking lot, 2 lane highway, and into a Car sales lot, at full speed... Without damaging anything. :D Worst demonstration ever while working at an equipment rental store. But the customer sure understood the potential for "bad news" after my demo. :yes:

V Funniest thing ever experienced?

/\ Yes I did, and forwarded it to friends

> I once sent a concrete saw blade ripping across a parking lot, 2 lane highway, and into a Car sales lot, at full speed... Without damaging anything. :D Worst demonstration ever while working at an equipment rental store. But the customer sure understood the potential for "bad news" after my demo. :yes:

V Funniest thing ever experienced?

/\the guy weed eating his grass on the side of the road randomly breaking out into airguitar as i passed by.

> I like tacos

\/ well thats intersting,have you not heard?

/ \ yes i have! apparently ducks do wear garter belts, but only during mating season.

> i have a bad tendency to spend scads of money on vehicles, and when they are about 75% complete and only the big ticket stuff is left to do, i get bored and sell them for another project in sad shape..

\ / what's your favorite football team?

/ \ yes i have! apparently ducks do wear garter belts, but only during mating season.

> i have a bad tendency to spend scads of money on vehicles, and when they are about 75% complete and only the big ticket stuff is left to do, i get bored and sell them for another project in sad shape..

\ / what's your favorite football team?

/\ Bears

>I just got into jeeps. i like my mj alot and won't get rid of it.

\/ What your favorite hockey team?

• 1 year later...

/\Jesus

>I suck at computer stuff (can't figure out how to post pics even while looking at the sticky)

\/ Can you successfully hide the "Comanche Madness" from the wife?

/\ Wife left me before I bought my first Comanche

> After building up and wheeling my MJ for a few years it looks like crud. So I got another one to keep stock and on pavement at all times.

\/ How many Jeep related forums are you on?

^ to many, i have signed up on over 8 but keep up with atleast 5 different ones

> i got a comanche instead of a scooter and started liking comanches after much talk on a thread of one that had been wrecked, i have owned 5 differnet vehicles two of which are jeeps and have only been driving for 4 years\

V where is the best place youve wheeled? or wheeling trip youve been on?

/\well just an old lawn mower that i take down four wheeler trials and a little mud its got a 19 twin three wheeler tire

>ive only had one and still got it

\/antidisestablishmentarianism is your fav thing to do when wheeling

/\ I have a few favorite bands, Switchfoot, Zebrahead, taking back Sunday, The Joy formidable

> When I was born my mom drove a 71 commando and my dad drove the Comanche, I was born with the disease!

\/ how did you get into Jeeps?