SOMEONE BUY THIS TRUCK !!!!!

aemsee

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18053

Take a close look at the pictures. There is NO rust on this thing. The darn frame rails still have color on them!!!!!!!

This thing needs to be put back together and saved! NOT PARTED OUT!!!!!

I wish I was closer to Va. It would be mine.

C'mon guys. 4.0, auto, 4x4, buckets, full console, A/C, tilt with cruise, floor shift. A paint job on this thing and you could flip it for $5000 easy.

Everyone is on eliminator to fix up the 92 he found, but I hear nothing about this except for the vultures looking for scraps. :fs1:

(sorry for the rant. just venting that I see my perfect truck, and it is out of reach)

Me think Mr. aemsee is taunting me :hmm:

Yes, I've thought about it, yes, it's temping, Yea I'm thinking hard about it :D

But, distance......... :dunno:

Do I have the room........... :dunno:

Do I need a '91.......... :yes:

Do I have the time.......... :headpop:

I agree, it would be better to be put back together whole than to be parted out. I have rust buckets that make great parts donors :roll:

I honestly lost a nights sleep thinking about this truck :nuts: . My wife thought there was some major life changing problem I was dealing with :D . The cash isn't really the problem. That is an exceptional price for that truck. It is the 20+ hrs there and back, and having to flat tow it back to boot.

After my trips to Pitt and Cincy, we'll see how my back is doing to see if there is another long, strange trip left in it for this year :ack: . ( The trip to Cincy will be in the 2dr Rubicon. Ouch!)

Hey Wildman, how about you go get it and I'll buy it from you? :clapping:

I honestly lost a nights sleep thinking about this truck :nuts: . My wife thought there was some major life changing problem I was dealing with :D . The cash isn't really the problem. That is an exceptional price for that truck. It is the 20+ hrs there and back, and having to flat tow it back to boot.

After my trips to Pitt and Cincy, we'll see how my back is doing to see if there is another long, strange trip left in it for this year :ack: . ( The trip to Cincy will be in the 2dr Rubicon. Ouch!)

Hey Wildman, how about you go get it and I'll buy it from you? :clapping:

If you really cared, you'd take the bus down, with some hand tools, a sleeping bag, and a temporary plate.

Put the puzzle pieces back together, and drive it home. :smart:

All kidding aside,

This MJ should not be parted.

Sure anyone could take a clapped out rusted base MJ, fix the rust, add all those options, etc, but you'll never turn it into an original max option MJ like this one is already.

Man........I've been thinking about this thing all day now...........

Mr. aemsee........... :fs1:

So.......what ya thinking about.........

Road Trip :banana:

So, you want me to go get it, put it back together, and you'll buy it off me :D

Or, do you want me to just deliver it to you in the "baskets" :D

Well.......I do need to make a trip down to NC.......and this is Kind of on the way back :roll:

I'll think about it.........

If you really cared, you'd take the bus down, with some hand tools, a sleeping bag, and a temporary plate.

Put the puzzle pieces back together, and drive it home. :smart:

Thought about doing that. Don't have $800 to spend.

Man........I've been thinking about this thing all day now...........

Mr. aemsee........... :fs1:

So.......what ya thinking about.........

Road Trip :banana:

So, you want me to go get it, put it back together, and you'll buy it off me :D

Or, do you want me to just deliver it to you in the "baskets" :D

Well.......I do need to make a trip down to NC.......and this is Kind of on the way back :roll:

I'll think about it.........

In the baskets is fine. I think I could reassenble an XJ/ MJ in my sleep after 15 yrs of working on them. :D

This thread is a riot. I bet there are no less than 15 guys thinking, re-thinking, pondering, scheming, and stressing about this truck ...... and the funny thing - almost ALL of these guys already have an MJ, have no place to store such a mess, and don't have the time or money to put it all back together - let alone the resources to actually bring the thing home.

What is it about these trucks that is so addicting?!?!?!?

Uh, I actually called a local mini-storage to get a price on a climate controlled unit :brows:

This thread is a riot. I bet there are no less than 15 guys thinking, re-thinking, pondering, scheming, and stressing about this truck ...... and the funny thing - almost ALL of these guys already have an MJ, have no place to store such a mess, and don't have the time or money to put it all back together - let alone the resources to actually bring the thing home.

Uh, I actually called a local mini-storage to get a price on a climate controlled unit :brows:

Damn right you did! :yes:

Your right........ :rotf:

So........how much for a storage unit?????? :D

The thing is........with us up in the rust belt, when ever "we" see a southern MJ.....it's just..... :drool:

Just knowing this thing will not have a rusted out "uni-frame" Not having to get the torches out to change the oil filter or lug nuts.........and knowing that while it all apart, all the seals can be changed, well, that just makes it much more interesting :yes:

I'll add..........one of "us" should decide about this before the thing is gone, or parted out :eek: