Got my eyes on a Beauty!

ComancheKid45

Theres a guy here in my town selling his 91 Eliminator, 4.0L, 77k orgional miles, AX15, Dana 44 Rear, PERFECT Body, Drop in liner, Tanou cover, ect... not even more than a scratch, factory side deacals everything, Hell even the underside has been undercoated atleast twice throughout its life the only issue is, it must still mean alot to him because its priced at $5300. My Dad and Uncle offered him $4000 and he strongly rejected so were gonna give it time and possibly someday I will have a peice of MJ history in my family. Ill try and snap a pic next time i drive by but I basically tryed to explain to my mom how i felt about a truck like that. I pretty much said "You know how dad treats his Viper? Yeah thats how this truck would be treated" I'm talkin showroom condition. So we'll see what comes out of it, I just hope if anyone does buy it for near $5000 I hope they realize what they would have :drool:

That sounds like the major options mine had, if he has it for sale he must want to get rid of it. It's hard to say if he will go below $5,000 depending on the reasons for selling it. When I got mine it had 112,000 on the odometer, and the one major issue with it was the AX-15 transmission the brass synchros had all but wasted away (probably because the PO used the wrong oil). Good luck and hope you work it out with the seller.

Alright i managed to snap a shot last evening of this truck on my way to look at another just out of town. Man I'm just glad there not goin for Clunkers.

:drool:

I snapped a shot of this other 1 for sale also, its a 90 Pioneer, 4.0, 5spd Pretty nice truck besides alot of surface rust and some beadside rot. O Yeah and a not so pretty attempt at a Floor replacement, He's askin $2500

that truck is almost too nice,I don't know if i would want one that perfect.

I might not want to drive it and i definently could never use it as a 4x4 truck.

thats why i like my semi beater,it looks ok going down the road and it doesnt bother me if i scratch it. :cheers:

That Comanche is b-e-a-u-tiful! I can't blame him for sticking to his guns on the price. He knows what he has and can get it from the right person. It's definitely not your run of the mill used Comanche from the looks of the pictures and if all else fails he could post it on EBAY and people would fight over it!

that truck is almost too nice,I don't know if i would want one that perfect.

I might not want to drive it and i definently could never use it as a 4x4 truck.

thats why i like my semi beater,it looks ok going down the road and it doesnt bother me if i scratch it. :cheers:

No one said you can only have one or the other. :jump:

:ack: :ack: :drool: :drool: :drool: :D :D :drool: :drool: :thumbsup:

I would but it in one of those bubble climate control deals that sucks out all the air and sneak out every night to look at it.

i totally agree but seriously that eliminator is awsome jamminz.gif

Alright i managed to snap a shot last evening of this truck on my way to look at another just out of town. Man I'm just glad there not goin for Clunkers.

:drool:

I snapped a shot of this other 1 for sale also, its a 90 Pioneer, 4.0, 5spd Pretty nice truck besides alot of surface rust and some beadside rot. O Yeah and a not so pretty attempt at a Floor replacement, He's askin $2500

That is the nicest Eliminator with the 91+ stickers I have ever seen. Note that a red eliminator went for well over $6,000 when it didn't get reserve at $6,000 on ebay as I recall. If it is mechanically sound the owners asking price may not be that outrageous.