Show us your stickers!

Pete M

Thanks Pete for helping me out :bowdown:

I'll get it one of these times :hateputers:

Anyways, the 12" stickers look great, greatly improves the look, kind of takes your eye away from all of the rust :teehee: real easy to apply too.

Mag cards are great too, I know, don't get them wet, already hand one out to the guy next to my shop, a Chevy man at that.

Thanks for your help, and the decales ;)

Wildman

Pete -

I got the windshield decals in mail today, kind of neat how you got them shipped out ;) All arived here safe.

The check is in the mail.

I know I've heard that some place else :hmm:

No, really, the $$ went out this morning :thumbsup:

Will try to get them on tomorrow if its not raining here. And get pictures posted. comanche.gif

Wildman

Finished up with the windshield decals

3857292_1024.ts1156898151391.jpg

Then I thought, why not the DD, so-

3857290_1024.ts1156898146861.jpg

I know, it's not Jeep, but it's a Jeep thing, you know :yes:

Don't have to worry about the wipers hitting the decal on this thing :brows:

Got mine the other day :D I put the flag/MJ on te rear window and the CClub.com one on the windsheild.

Unfortunatly it rained the next day and the windsheild sticker bit the dust . I have never had that happen before , once the wipers started peeling it all I could do is watch the letters just disapear :cry:

That's why I made the "inside" ones. I'll send one out right away. :D

If anyone has any problems with their Decals/Stickers or needs more magnets, just lemme know and I'll get you new ones.

Thanks Pete :D

You da man :bowdown:

Got mine the other day :D I put the flag/MJ on te rear window and the CClub.com one on the windsheild.

Unfortunatly it rained the next day and the windsheild sticker bit the dust . I have never had that happen before , once the wipers started peeling it all I could do is watch the letters just disapear :cry:

what good is an anglegrinder if you don't use it to chop off offensive peices of equipment on your rig!?! jamminz.gif

(as soon as my brother teaches me how to do this stinkin paypal thing my money is yours pete!)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...