I took the MJ to an offroad area with a local group a few weeks ago,the MJ performed very well for its first outing,I didn't get any pics though.

Last weekend i hit another 4x4 show,it was a pretty good turn out and my son and I had a good time.

If all goes well i will be closing on a house in a few days and i will finally have a garage again,once i get settled i can fix a few more things and finally tackle the supercharger.

I dropped the transfer cases this weekend to fix some stuff with the Behemoth,while it was apart i decided to add some sound deadening,should make a big difference.

Been in the new house about a month,still getting the garage set up so I'm limited on what i can do,once i get more tools moved over i can start playing with the Avenger.

:thumbsup:   Looks like a good size garage. Wish mine were that spacious. Is that a 60's Lincoln lurking in the background? I love those things. 

That's my 61 Continental,the garage is 20'x36' so the lincoln and the MJ both fit with room to walk around.

I wanted a shop but the garage will do until i can get a shop building up.

I've always wanted one so when i saw it i had to have it,it needs some love but should clean up nice.

Bags and slammed. What a contrast that would be with your MJ. The best of both worlds.  :yes:

I shot some bed liner over the sound padding to help protect the padding and then put the interior back together,i think it turned out pretty good and made a huge difference inside the cab.

Did some wheeling Saturday,the truck performed well.

I did manage to take out another window and a mirror.

I've had the truck out wheeling a few times and have put around 1000 miles on it on and offroad,still working out some bugs here and there but it's coming along.

Got the wideband set up ordered and started some mock up.

Looks like my hood is going to be losing some metal.

It was a good find,the guy knew what he had so it was an expensive find but still much better than buying new.

The RCVs I'm told have 3 trips on them.

Got the belt somewhat figured out,i may need to do some tweaking for better contact in places but i can run it and see what happens.

I pulled the supercharger so i could surface the manifold i made for it,now i can reinstall it for hopefully the final time.

Once it's back together i should be able to hook up the oiling system and start the engine,if all goes well i will start building the cooling system for the intercooler.