Ammunition???

JohnQ

Been going on for a while I looked at some 40 s-w ball ammo at the local hardware last week it was $30.00 a box. The good self defense ammo is even harder to find and pushing 2.00 a cartridge. Any one need any 380 I have some left and no gun?

Been going on for a while I looked at some 40 s-w ball ammo at the local hardware last week it was $30.00 a box. The good self defense ammo is even harder to find and pushing 2.00 a cartridge. Any one need any 380 I have some left and no gun?

I bought the last box (200 rounds) of 223 from Joes. Seems if you can find it, the prices are way inflated. I have a 380 and sure would take any donated ammo... :D

I have friends that say it is slim pickings out there. We had a local Sporting Store go to all the Walmart's in our area and buy up all their ammo. Then they greatly marked up the price :fs1: . Now the area Walmart's sell max 2 per customer.

Its a country wide issue, supply cannot keep up with demand. Everyone is worried about gun grabbers... WHY THE "F" DIDN'T they VOTE!!! It happened with Clinton's first term as well, but didn't last this long.

Might want to think on reloading. Of coarse right now, that stuff is not available either. :eek: :fs1: Primer cost is almost doubled, powder is up 25-50% and projectiles are non existent.

CW

Dad has hand loading stuff for all his calibers, but all of the dies for the press he bought are on back order. He is hoping to have them next month.

Powder and primers he thinks he has enough of now, which is good since they are almost on nationwide backorder as well for any sizeable quantity. He also has probably 200lb of lead ingots in the garage. He has only had one FTF with the hand loads so I think he is done buying factory ammo for a while.

I am looking into buying a 45 here soon. The new Para Ordinance GI looks like a good buy.

My nephew who is a --------- in the ----- Guard does a one year Middle East tour every other year. When he comes home he always brings me a case (1000 rounds) or three of Winchester 9mm FMJ 9mm rounds. He keeps our family home boys supplied w. all the 9mm and/or 45 cal ammo we need. 'Course he won't tell me how he gets it, but knowing him, it's strictly legit. :D

what are ya asking for the .380 rounds?

My nephew who is a ---------- in the ---- Guard does a one year Middle East tour every other year. When he comes home he always brings me a case (1000 rounds) or three of Winchester 9mm FMJ 9mm rounds. He keeps our family home boys supplied w. all the 9mm and/or 45 cal ammo we need. 'Course he won't tell me how he gets it, but knowing him, it's strictly legit. Don't ask, don't tell. :D

Since the United States Army isn't in the business of giving away ammunition to civilians, there's no way it's "legit." Keep your lips zipped or he could be in a world of hurt.

I have 4 boxes federal low recoil self defense ammo all new not even opened. I piad 30.00 a box at a local show 20 round boxes. I have 4 left if anyone wants any. If this needs put in the classifieds let me know. May have some reloading items to uload also let me check.

I have 4 boxes federal low recoil self defense ammo all new not even opened. I piad 30.00 a box at a local show 20 round boxes. I have 4 left if anyone wants any. If this needs put in the classifieds let me know. May have some reloading items to uload also let me check.

I think everyone wants to know what you're asking for it... :waving:

Since the United States Army isn't in the business of giving away ammunition to civilians, there's no way it's "legit." Keep your lips zipped or he could be in a world of hurt.

It's legit; it's expired range ammo, it's not "given away" to a "civilian". Don't ASSume.

:doh: Sorry, would like to get what I have in it $30.00 a box if someone takes it all I will pay shipping. If single boxes $5.00 shipping. Or if thats to much make a offer.

dang, if you werent 3 hours away ide come over there this weekend and buy some.....then probably shoot them all before i came home ;)

BTW, anyone read up on this one?

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3732

here is the report

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf