Ammunition???

JohnQ

I have 4 boxes federal low recoil self defense ammo all new not even opened. I piad 30.00 a box at a local show 20 round boxes. I have 4 left if anyone wants any. If this needs put in the classifieds let me know. May have some reloading items to uload also let me check.

...$30? What are they FGJ or dipped in gold? Never paid that much for a box of 380's and hope i never will. :doh:

After two days of searching, I found a gun shop here in Orlando that had 6 boxes of .40 caliber for my Beretta in stock. I bought 2, as that was all I could afford at $33 per box of 50 rounds. They are just round ball, not personal protection. The PP stuff is selling at over $40 for a box of 20 rounds :shake: .

I was at a shop in central pa today just received a shipment of 250 bulk (loose) I think federal ball 9mm. I think it was around $125.00 a box. If any club members want any I could ship some for a small fee like $10.00 box for my time and actual shipping priority flatrate probably around $10.00 insured then you would have paypal fees or moneyorder would be fine and pa tax is 6%. If anyone is interested I will get exact details. There supposed to be getting more calibers in and some PP ammo next week. Not a box of 45 or 40 to be had though.