who is the youngest CC member?

camjeep3

Eleventy Billion

Eleventy Billion X 2

:jump:

LMAO that was hilarious........both times. Good thread, I've always wondered myself about everyone's age on here. And already it's younger than I thought. But hat's off to you yungin's that know a good thing when you see it with these sweet little rigs.

Oh, and for me? I'm 6.

In dog years. :yes:

"Eleventy Billion" sober conversion (or at least less drunk) factor is about 34 years young (35 in June)....

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is the youngest CC member?

Better question: Who cares?

OH, I KNOW, I KNOW!

Camjeep3, the OP.

:rotf:

woah, how would you know that :roll: just bored figured we'd have some fun :nuts:

some people get jealous when they see all the young pups doing stuff they dreamed of doing at our age. they just can't stand seeing people under a certain age being able to do what they have worked their whole life for. I think this was a good off-topic topic. If you don't care about it, how come you posted like 3 times in it? just leave it alone if you don't like it.

some people get jealous when they see all the young pups doing stuff they dreamed of doing at our age. they just can't stand seeing people under a certain age being able to do what they have worked their whole life for.

Yep, that must be it. :jump: