SUPER BOWL PLANS......WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

WahooSteeler

So this morning I got up, well, not this morning, but a couple hours ago LOL, and ran to Sheetz for some coffee, donuts, breakfast sammy and Sunday paper. I was excited the game is finally here today, so I donned my #51 Farrior white road jersey (and they're wearing white today....cool), my Steelers hat, and proudly displayed my allegiance.

We don't have any great plans for the day, so I started thinking about what the rest of you have planned. So I'll start....

Weather Report = 50's, sunny and clear (NICE day here today)

Location = my house

Guests = maybe my parents, my mother n law and sister n law (they've been invited at least LOL)

Menu = fajitas, wings, perogies, pizza rolls, chips/salsa, chips/dip, some other last minute crap I'm sure, soda, Rolling Rock!

Prediction = Cards 14-10 halftime, STEELERS 27-17 FINAL :banana: :cheers:

Weather Report = 61 high 36 low, sunny and clear (Very NICE day here today)

Location = Steph's friend Brandies.

Guests = Around 15, including us 4 (Steph, Boogie, Kinsleigh, myself)

Menu = BEER! Rum'n'Cokes(arrrr) pork loin, prime rib, KFC, green beans, potatoes, corn, pintos, cherry crisp, lemon cake, and my fav apple pie...

Prediction = I'll be done by halftime...

we used to have a big party but 3 years ago we went to just us and the kids. we have a fun little party that the kids look forward to all year.

weather: about 18 but high winds so low windchill

guests: just me and my girls (wife and 4 daughters)

menu: chips, mexican dip, diet pepsi for me and root beer for the girls,pizza rolls,little smokies,buffalo wings (yep, i'm gonna eat bad today)

prediction: steelers 27 to 10

We have a little neighborly get together at the house down the street for Super Bowl every year.

Weather Report = 68 Sunny w.light breeze

Location = House about 4 down the street

Guests = Probably 10 - 15 neighbors & friends with about 5 fellow Steeler fans

Menu = Spicy Italian sausage, Meatball subs, misc junk food, Super Bowl cake, Beer

Prediction = Cards 10 - 7 halftime, STEELERS 24-17 FINAL

I still have to run to Autozone for the wiper motor that I oredered for the MJ yesterday. I have it all apart...just have to go get it at about 3PM and put it in before the game starts.

Weather Report = 75 sunny and clear (NICE day here EVERYDAY)

Location = Friends House

Guests = Some Work People, my Wife/Kid, etc

Menu = Chili, Meat/Cheese Tray, Wings, Some Pulled Pork, Chip/Dip, Beer, Margarita's, Wine, etc, etc, etc

Prediction... Cards 27-24, 52 Yard Field Goal with :03 to go... Sorry Steeler Guys... I'm an NFC guy!

I get to work tonight...no big deal to me tho. I'm gunna be the pizza boy running around like my heads cut off all over the city so people enjoy the game with some pizza and wings image_209027.gif . i just hope tips are good tonight ;)

To get the tips you just have to have two hats in the car, One Cards and one Steelers. Just make sure ya have the right one on :D

Right before the game I will walk out my front door and watch the pre game fly over ( I live less than 2 miles south of the stadium) then I will go inside and grab a cold one and watch the game on TV. Got my super bowl provisions last night don't want to be on the streets here today,roads blocked and all that traffic. BTW the temp here is 68 degrees and pretty nice . Enjoy the game guys.

Menu = perogies

save me some, I didn't have time to make any jamminz.gif

Weather Report = same as Wahoo

Location = mi casa

Guests = none, just the wife and the cats

Menu = grilled lamb chops, chicken wings, shrimp cocktail, feta cheese stuffed olives, deviled eggs, cherry peppers stuffed with proscuitto and pecorino, summer sausage with asst. cheese and crackers, some celery and carrot sticks to keep it all healthy, Bud Light, Blue Moon, and mango margaritas

Prediction... Black and Gold, 24-10

funny, i can't even remember if i EVER had any when we lived in Pittsburgh. My wife likes them though and bought some after the division title, so i'll sample tonight. potato and cheddar......mmmmmmmm cheeeeese. and lots of butter of course.

for those here who don't know, Jeff was a chef years ago. look at his menu. Hey Jeff, I forgot what time you told me to come over?? :brows:

Menu = perogies

save me some, I didn't have time to make any jamminz.gif

Weather Report = same as Wahoo

Location = mi casa

Guests = none, just the wife and the cats

Menu = grilled lamb chops, chicken wings, shrimp cocktail, feta cheese stuffed olives, deviled eggs, cherry peppers stuffed with proscuitto and pecorino, summer sausage with asst. cheese and crackers, some celery and carrot sticks to keep it all healthy, Bud Light, Blue Moon, and mango margaritas

Prediction... Black and Gold, 24-10

Sorry Brent,

As a Pats fan previously assaulted by Steelers nazis, I can only pray that God will interevene and deliver victory to the Cardinals. :brows: The results thus far appear to reveal that God has more important calls to answer. :???:

It looks as though the Darth Vadar team is about to exterminate their rivals... :ack:

Paul

Doing dishes in between the commercials.

Oh and being on CC of course.

Not much of a football fan. Where I come from, football is played with a ball (you know? ROUND) that you kick with your feet. What's considered football here would be better off called handball. But that's already a sport as well. Or rugby for sissies, considering all the padding and helmets.

I get to work tonight...no big deal to me tho. I'm gunna be the pizza boy running around like my heads cut off all over the city so people enjoy the game with some pizza and wings image_209027.gif . i just hope tips are good tonight ;)

To get the tips you just have to have two hats in the car, One Cards and one Steelers. Just make sure ya have the right one on :D

lol thats a good idea. if I'm still deliverying pizzas next year(god forbid, i need a better job) ill give that a try

Doing dishes in between the commercials.

Oh and being on CC of course.

Not much of a football fan. Where I come from, football is played with a ball (you know? ROUND) that you kick with your feet. What's considered football here would be better off called handball. But that's already a sport as well. Or rugby for sissies, considering all the padding and helmets.

ha rugby for sissies. i like that. is "handball" the exact same as our "football"?