Bad news ya'll ... Everyone please read this...

BLHTAZ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that. Do they realize all the sales they will be losing?

You guys make some nice t-shirts. Could that be expanded to bring in extra income? You know I would like some MJ shirts. :D Also, now that I live in the Pacific NW, I need to supplement my supply of long sleeved shirts and sweat shirts. :brows:

Best of wishes. :thumbsup:

Willy

That really bites man. Things are getting pretty hairy in my industry now( steel). Fortunately our plant doesn't make auto or appliance material( coils or sheet), but commercial alloy is slowing down and Military Armor is sure to take a big hit when the Dems control the whole thing. It's going to be rough ride for a while. :dunno:

Brent,

I am very sorry to hear this, I come from a car dealership family and I can say with experience that you are an excellent customer service counter man. My family owns two Nissan Dealerships out west here ,and my brother is the parts manager at one. Right now business stinks everywhere, but if there is anyway we can help you believe me just ask and we will try.

Joe

Well...today was a lot of work. I had to basically make a new résumé as I have not needed one in probably 10 years then I had to compile all the info needed to make up a reference page with names, employers, phone numbers etc, etc...

I finally got through all that after about 3 hours and then I started searching the job sites on the Internet, but to no avail. I went out this afternoon and hit up 3 local dealerships...got a "sorry, no openings" at the first, no response yet from the second and the third actually asked me to come in for an interview tomorrow morning :D . It is a very large Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealership...just TAKE A LOOK HERE :eek:

I'll post results ASAP in the morning.

Dunno how I missed this thread on Monday, but at least I was able to come in when it appears there may be hope on the horizon. Your knowledge of the brand and your dedication are much like that of the parts guru at my local dealership. I really hope this interview goes well for you.

Good luck.

I'm so sorry to hear that you got laid off Brent, that sure sucks. And good luck with the interview.

I wish they gave us the money instead of the damn Insurance Companys and banks. If they did that It would get the economy moving again.

Damn economy. :rant:

I'm so sorry to hear that you got laid off Brent, that sure sucks. And good luck with the interview.

I wish they gave us the money instead of the damn Insurance Companys and banks. If they did that It would get the economy moving again.

Damn economy. :rant:

Well...today was a lot of work. I had to basically make a new résumé as I have not needed one in probably 10 years then I had to compile all the info needed to make up a reference page with names, employers, phone numbers etc, etc...

I finally got through all that after about 3 hours and then I started searching the job sites on the Internet, but to no avail. I went out this afternoon and hit up 3 local dealerships...got a "sorry, no openings" at the first, no response yet from the second and the third actually asked me to come in for an interview tomorrow morning :D . It is a very large Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealership...just TAKE A LOOK HERE :eek:

Best of luck to you Brent!

Best of luck to you Brent!

This dealership is not owned by the same company so I will starting fresh if I get in.

The interview went very well and I believe I have a good chance. I am waiting on the background check results right now and then I have to do the drug test which is no problem as the only "drugs" that go in my body are BL Lime and my blood pressure pills :D .

The hours will suck if I get it though... 6:45 AM to 5:30 PM with a 45 minute lunch... :ack: