Bad news ya'll ... Everyone please read this...

BLHTAZ

This dealership is not owned by the same company so I will starting fresh if I get in.

The interview went very well and I believe I have a good chance. I am waiting on the background check results right now and then I have to do the drug test which is no problem as the only "drugs" that go in my body are BL Lime and my blood pressure pills :D .

The hours will suck if I get it though... 6:45 AM to 5:30 PM with a 45 minute lunch... :ack:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dealership is not owned by the same company so I will starting fresh if I get in.

The interview went very well and I believe I have a good chance. I am waiting on the background check results right now and then I have to do the drug test which is no problem as the only "drugs" that go in my body are BL Lime and my blood pressure pills :D .

The hours will suck if I get it though... 6:45 AM to 5:30 PM with a 45 minute lunch... :ack:

Sorry about your bad luck but it seems that the black cloud may have a silver linning. That's one big dealership. We've got one here that has went to the huge concept. It has a movie theater, resturant, and beauty salon to enjoy while you wait on your car. Best of luck.

:cheers:

Sorry about your bad luck but it seems that the black cloud may have a silver linning. That's one big dealership. We've got one here that has went to the huge concept. It has a movie theater, resturant, and beauty salon to enjoy while you wait on your car. Best of luck.

:cheers:

Brent,

Good luck to you with the hopeful job opportunity. You've helped me out more than once since I joined this forum and I would think that get it done positive attitude would come out in any interview. They would be lucky to have you work for them.

Brent,

Good luck to you with the hopeful job opportunity. You've helped me out more than once since I joined this forum and I would think that get it done positive attitude would come out in any interview. They would be lucky to have you work for them.

and then I have to do the drug test which is no problem as the only "drugs" that go in my body are BL Lime and my blood pressure pills :D

Crap Taz, I hear those fruity chemicals Budweiser puts in BL Lime wreaks havoc with the drug analyzer machines and causes false positive readings. :D

Seriously, sure hope you get on board with that fancy dealership. Is it closer to home?

and then I have to do the drug test which is no problem as the only "drugs" that go in my body are BL Lime and my blood pressure pills :D

Crap Taz, I hear those fruity chemicals Budweiser puts in BL Lime wreaks havoc with the drug analyzer machines and causes false positive readings. :D

Seriously, sure hope you get on board with that fancy dealership. Is it closer to home?

It's actually all Budweiser products that give false positives, I think it's the Beechwood :rotfl2: . In my previous job I developed tests for drugs of abuse such as THC, PCP, ecstasy, cocaine, methamphetamine, and benzodiazepine. Ahh fun times. :banana:

It's actually all Budweiser products that give false positives, I think it's the Beechwood :rotfl2: . In my previous job I developed tests for drugs of abuse such as THC, PCP, ecstasy, cocaine, methamphetamine, and benzodiazepine. Ahh fun times. :banana:

Unfortunately...I didn't get it. They just called me a little while ago to let me know that I was not the chosen one :rant: :dunno:

There are still a couple dealerships close by that i have not visited yet and I am checking the local AutoZones & Advance/Discount stores too. I did get an interview for a commercial parts sales position at an Advance today so we'll see.

Just kinda bummed right now as I really thought I was going to get that one at the big dealership... :(

I know I haven't responded to every particular comment in this thread, but please know I have read them and greatly appreciate all of the kind words & support.