Loaded a couple more board styles today

Pete M

I seem to be getting the hang of this. My next big project will be changing colors and images inside the styles.

If you go into your "User Control Panel", then "board preferences", then "My board style:" you can choose black pearl, rainbow pearl, PS3, prosilver, or the default, subsilver2. I prefer subsilver2 and that will be the template I'll be using when I change colors and such. That may or may not filter over to the other styles, but that all depends on how much work it turns out to be.

Victory is mine! jamminz.gif I've managed to change the colors on subsilver2. But I didn't actually change subsilver2, I made a new one and called it "subgreen" and then made it the default style. Anyone that misses the bright blue shades we've been starting at for the last few years can still go back into their setting and change it back to subsilver2.

I'm not going to. That blue has burned into my retinas. :(

Still nothing... There is a recatngular box with a :redX: in the upper left corner...

I don't know what to do. The images are there. Not only do I see them when I switch styles, but I seent hem if I go in to edit them. Have you guys rebooted your computers lately?