Out to Lunch... Oct 3rd-7th I'm bAAaaacckkk...

Pete M

Going on a whirlwind trip involving family :fool: , beer image_209027.gif (Oktoberfest, which technically should be held in Sept), meeting fellow MJers :waving: , and getting to know my newest MJ (anyone got a smilie of a hollowed out shell of an MJ?). And when I return, I should be getting some of the new club logo decals. Yay! :D

I should have limited internet access.

My "limited access" turned out to be "no access", but whatever. I'm back and have a whole lot of posts to read and spammers to delete. But the trip was a success. I've taken possession of my 4th MJ (technically 5th, but one I gave away) and did a lot of seat swapping with JB and Shelbyluv. Pics of my new truck will be up soon, likely tomorrow. Thanks JB! :thumbsup:

Decals will be based on the CC business card image.

I've taken possession of my 4th MJ (technically 5th, but one I gave away) and did a lot of seat swapping with JB and Shelbyluv. Pics of my new truck will be up soon, likely tomorrow.

Hey Pete! Did you finally get a good no-rot Southern body to work with? :D

I've taken possession of my 4th MJ (technically 5th, but one I gave away) and did a lot of seat swapping with JB and Shelbyluv. Pics of my new truck will be up soon, likely tomorrow.

maybe a fresh '90's version of the '88?

Yes, yes I did. :D No immediate plans (heck, the next time I'm in Georgia my plan is to push it out of the garage and wash it, then push it back in), but unless something comes up, I'll likely be building it someday to replace the 88 as my wheeler. And it'll never ever touch salt covered roads. EVER!

For stickers, see this post:

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9208

And then send me a private message containing what you'd like and where I should send it.

Dad recently found out that he's "retiring" a year earlier than he wanted to, so money is too tight at the moment for a trip that far. :( I'm still hoping to hook up with Mini and Possum for some local wheeling.

Yes, yes I did. :D No immediate plans (heck, the next time I'm in Georgia my plan is to push it out of the garage and wash it, then push it back in), but unless something comes up, I'll likely be building it someday to replace the 88 as my wheeler. And it'll never ever touch salt covered roads. EVER!

That's great Pete. Very wise investment for the future mate. :cheers:

Teaser pics until I get the time to upload more:

Looks like an excellent solid carcass to build upon Pete-man. What's your plan? Moving down to God's country in the future perhaps after school?

you must be talkin about virginia :rotf:

Well.........your getting close to my count.......but all my MJ's are in one place, one state.

Now you have MJ's in multi states.........so you win :thumbsup:

And what's the "rust free" you speak of :huh???:

It there such a thing :hmm:

you must be talkin about virginia :rotf:

Aye, spent many years in VA (Hanover and Gloucester counties), but gotta admit I much prefer a bit more south. Better weather, cheaper living, etc., but both places qualify. :cheers:

Looks like an excellent solid carcass to build upon Pete-man. What's your plan? Moving down to God's country in the future perhaps after school?

School is over. Got the degree and everything. Hasn't helped find a job though. Economy sucks here in Michigan. Parents recently bought a house in GA, if I can find a job down there, I might live in their house until they officially move down in 2 years (mom can't retire quite yet). And if GA is God's country, he's got a weird sense of humor. Every time I go down there, I find some freaky new bug or spider.

:eek:

dang that floor pan is not rusted out just as i suspected! was the rubber floor worth saving?

Rubber floor had to be sacrificed. There was a ton of water soaked up in the insulation. Glad I looked before pushing the truck in for storage. I'll probably POR it and roll in a bed liner at some point

And what's the "rust free" you speak of :huh???:

It there such a thing :hmm:

Had to go out of state and see it with my own eyes to believe it really does exist. :D

I know.........I keep reading about this "rust free" thing, then I look at my pile and I don't believe it :dunno:

I guest I got to get further south than Ohio and PA ;)

Although.........my one '89 came from Virgina, and that's kind of "rust free" :brows: