Performance header for 4 cyl:

Sir Sam

think just a second the temp of the gasses coming out of the head are really hot

you think that the flex tube can hold that heat

if it can when it cools backdown will crack? cause metel expands when it gets hot. when it cool it shinks back down

with all those little bends...... and that can't be really smooth on the in side like it needs to be ?

keep us up dated i want to know how it works after a month or so

WOW!

That is some ingenuity. I hope tape is gonna seal them holes... I'de header wrap the f*C# out of it just to be on the safe side jamminz.gif

Dave

So maybe like a lot of tape? Maybe wrap like 3 rolls of duck tape around it after the foil tape?

Or should I just go all out and use a bunch of JB weld?

Wow.. I have never seen that done before :eek: I think you are foing to run into exhaust leak issues, as well as craking as it heats and cools. Maybe after you get it mocked into place, and where you want it, you can lock in the way, and make a real header using the correct material

OK...fess-up...you found those pics elsewhere on the net and you are just trying to F&^% with us to see what kind of reaction you can get :brows: .

One thing has been proven to me again here. Wether this is real or not, this site shows it's true grit of good people. Had someone posted something like this on most other Jeep or 4X4 forums, they would have been ripped to shreds by now...but, not here :cheers: .

OK...fess-up...you found those pics elsewhere on the net and you are just trying to F&^% with us to see what kind of reaction you can get :brows: .

One thing has been proven to me again here. Wether this is real or not, this site shows it's true grit of good people. Had someone posted something like this on most other Jeep or 4X4 forums, they would have been ripped to shreds by now...but, not here :cheers: .

No $$#!&! I'm surprised by how many people think this is real.

http://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/8445527.phtml

No $$#!+! I'm surprised by how many people think this is real.

Well, First off, I don't have the time to search the internet for stuff to post again elsewhere.

Second, I actually thought you were gonna try that thing out, and was trying to give you kudos for trying before you crashed and burned (as we are supposed to be nice in this forum)

so, I guess the joke is on me! :oops:

Thats exactly why I didnt post a thing... I thought about it,, but nah I was going to keep reading.. As I though Sir Sam knew a lil about mechanics... but I didnt say anything.. but I did laugh.. and was seriously going to say something about those welds.. but I don't wanta be mean..

No $$#!+! I'm surprised by how many people think this is real.

Well, First off, I don't have the time to search the internet for stuff to post again elsewhere.

Second, I actually thought you were gonna try that thing out, and was trying to give you kudos for trying before you crashed and burned (as we are supposed to be nice in this forum)

so, I guess the joke is on me! :oops:

No one expects you to have to search the internet. I had hoped that the content would have been ridiculus enough that people would have burst out in laughter.

Thats exactly why I didnt post a thing... I thought about it,, but nah I was going to keep reading.. As I though Sir Sam knew a lil about mechanics... but I didnt say anything.. but I did laugh.. and was seriously going to say something about those welds.. but I don't wanta be mean..

Whats wrong with my welds?

Whats wrong with my welds?

ummmm nothing man..... nothing at all!!! Those are some mighty fine welds... ummmm yeah, look, ummm, like perfect................. :thumbsup:

:teehee:

Who said it was for exhaust? Obviously this guy likes to build questionable things. Perhaps he wants to turn his V8 into a water pump. One bank would be the engine and the other the pump. Let's see the split intake manifold. He probably needs that much water to put out his house that's on fire.

Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe the dryer vent is the clue. Perhaps he likes his clothes to have that burnt gasoline smell with a cat of course. Or on the Darwin line he may be thinking about assisting a group CO thing.

I am no longer surprised by the stupidity of people. Why would I not think you were trying to make your own killer exhaust? :D

Me either, people are a pretty stupid bunch.

Course, I would have hoped that by now I displayed a level of technical competency that would make you realize it was a joke - and moreover, not me who made that.

I am no longer surprised by the stupidity of people. Why would I not think you were trying to make your own killer exhaust? :D

Me either, people are a pretty stupid bunch.

Course, I would have hoped that by now I displayed a level of technical competency that would make you realize it was a joke - and moreover, not me who made that.

Never even looked at the original poster Sam. Was too overcome by the flexy pipe pics, and figuring how long that contraption would take to ignite an oil spewing Jeep motor :D