My newborn son is home!!!!

ifixit8

So as of june 5th at 3:04pm i became a proud dad of a heathly boy!! His name is Logan, weighs 6lbs 8oz and was 19inches long. we brought him home saturday afternoon. everything is going great and mom and baby are doing good health wise. here are some pics.........

m_283a80b6f4e1a141e5fe7eeb7350f0c1.jpg

m_272e775c24db460a9c3420e24cbfec0c.jpg

m_78860f18c0be80e41141f01a12af1153.jpg

So as of june 5th at 3:04pm i became a proud dad of a heathly boy!! His name is Logan, weighs 6lbs 8oz and was 19inches long.

:eek: you sure you're his father??? :roll:

ok, in all seriousness, CONGRATULATIONS man. it must be a very proud moment. jamminz.gif :cheers: 8)

i'll have a beer for ya since i know you won't get one for awhile...at least not around the kid :P

So as of june 5th at 3:04pm i became a proud dad of a heathly boy!! His name is Logan, weighs 6lbs 8oz and was 19inches long.

:eek: you sure you're his father??? :roll:

ok, in all seriousness, CONGRATULATIONS man. it must be a very proud moment. jamminz.gif :cheers: 8)

i'll have a beer for ya since i know you won't get one for awhile...at least not around the kid :P

Yeah I thought that he was a little long too. but then after a few moments of thinking about my side of the family my dad is 6'3" and both of my bro's are about the same height as him. I on the other hand am the runt of the family. go figure :roll: ;)

Thanks for all the comments everyone!! I am sure it will be a great chapter of our lives......