Howdy!

LoTGoD

Just wanted to introduce myself...

My name is Aaron, but I go by LoTGoD on most of the big Jeep boards out there. I live in Columbiana, OH

Currently I am running the search portion of the 4WD.com website, and I administer a few forums as well... 4WD and Northeast Crawlers, and JeepsUnlimited if the admin is out.

I don't have a Comanche yet, but I have been reading all the build threads, and taking is as many ideas as possible. Most of my time (as soon as the weather is nice and I get rid of this cold) will be re-fixing my 03 TJ. The pinion bearing is shot on the rear 60 (second one) and I need to get the other tube fender installed.

At this point I am looking long term for an MJ build...probably start with a frame and cab, and go from there.

Nothing radical, as this will be a DD. I have mostly been influenced by the Currie MJ parts getter, and an MJ from a user on the 4WD forum. Probably 33's at the most, and a comparable lift.

That's about it. Let me know if there is anything I can help you guys with .

Thanks,

-LoTGoD

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I do see that I am close to a few 'burgh guys!

I hate to tell you, but I am neither a Browns or a Steelers fan...

I'm an old Chicago Bears fan from back in 85...I was young and impressionable in my youth!

Dane Cook is the man! (at least he used to be...his new stuff really brings the suck...)

On the MJ side of things...just got a PM on another board from a buddy at a dealership that says someone is looking to trade in a beat Pioneer!!

It appears my Comanche hunt may be starting already. I was just hoping to start learning all I could for now, and get a rig a year or so down the line. If this thing has any hope at all, I'll be down for it.

Got a line on a complete 03 TJ straight 6 with the 4 speed tranny...$1500.00. the thing only has 15,000 on it. Guy did a Hemi swap and is looking to unload it. What is the feasibility of dropping that in to an MJ?

Welcome to the club!

03 TJ drive train in an MJ, hmmm, looks like a perfect opportunity to do the complete 97+ XJ makeover including interior or if you have the skills, put a TJ dash in. Either way the wiring will be easier. Would make a sweet custom MJ for a DD.

:cheers: