warmer weather

tkgibbs27

don't know about the rest of the country, but it's starting to get warmer around here. it's pretty nice outside today. was yesterday and the day before, basically all last week it was nice. hopefully this cold weather will be gone real soon. it'll be easier to find a job (i got in with the carpenters union about two weeks ago), and start working on my truck, mostly being able to repaint it.

what's the average temp. over there during the winter? today it's in the 50's. highest next week is supposed to be 61 i think. i sure hope so.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Must be nice. I'd have to guess that the past two week average temp would prolly be around 20* to 25*.

dang, still a bit chilly. yeah it's a nice, other than this chilly breeze that comes through, it had been a little breezy a few times last week, but when that breeze isn't coming through, it's pretty warm. it wasn't that bad this year, we didn't get much snow. but the year before we got plenty of snow. i am pretty much in a desert here in washington.

i think it was around 35 here. felt very nice compared to the single digits it has been lately.

x2 for here too.

actually worked on the jeep in the backyard for a change. its nice to get out in the sun and out of the garage once in a while.

Yeah it was nice here for the past to day's mid 30's and up to about 40 or so today. jamminz.gif Now this was all great the snow was melting and the bird where out playing and I swear it almost felt like spring was wanting to be here. Then I come in the house and guess what the weather man had to say tomorrow freezing rain turning to snow yeah more snow :headpop:. I love the snow and the cold but enough already stay warm or stay cold make up you darn mind Mother Nature