Weather WTF

Rokhound

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we had 55 on monday and on tuesday it was 10 degrees with -30 wind chill.

Come up by me. We had 40 degrees last Monday and on Tuesday morning it was about 39 degrees. When the cold front came threw we had tornados and by that evening it was -8 degrees with -35 to -40 degree wind chill.

We got about 6" of snow on Friday and 4" of snow last night, It's 37 degrees and raining today and they say we should get 5" to 9" of snow in the next couple of days...

If you don't like the weather in Wisconsin wait a day or two and it will change...

If you don't like the weather in Wisconsin wait a day or two and it will change...

if you don't like the weaher in co wait 5 minutes and it will change...

18 degrees and its been snowing heavily all day....... the roads have been really slick and this afternoon, a semi was tailgating me down a mountain pass between conifer and denver :eek: then he got pulled over by a cop who saw that he kept following everyone too closely. :D

well now we have 10-14in of snow coming our way. :roll:

What up with the :roll: ... You don't like snow???

Yes 10"-14" of snow with 6" more possible in some areas jamminz.gif

I keep looking out the window just waiting until the time is right. :chillin:

I think about 9:00PM will be time to go driving. :D We should have 4" by then. That's enough to play. :brows:

I have to be at work at 7:00AM so I'll be taking the backroads about half way there. I'll actually enjoy driving to work for once. ;)

I love driving in snow, I've been told I'm crazy :nuts: but I do have fun :rotfl2: