Weather WTF

Rokhound

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather have snow all day long than tornadoes. They ain't fun at all. Makes you curse nasty ole Mother Nature.

Snow is a blast I love driving in it. It can snow 2' more tomorrow and I would be happy. :D

Tornadoes make you hide like a little girl and risk wiping out all of your possesions and your entire family...

Rather have snow all day long than tornadoes. They ain't fun at all. Makes you curse nasty ole Mother Nature.

Tornadoes make you hide like a little girl and risk wiping out all of your possesions and your entire family...

This is true Tim, and I don't mind I was hiding in the basement with all the girls; wifey, two daughters, even the girl cat. :eek: Damn thing passed about a mile north of us and broke a lot of houses. Wild night............

This is true Tim, and I don't mind I was hiding in the basement with all the girls; wifey, two daughters, even the girl cat. :eek: Damn thing passed about a mile north of us and broke a lot of houses. Wild night............

Mother nature can be a B1TCH!!!! Glad you are fine, was anyone hurt by the tornado?

I have seen 3 tornados, One was when I was driving and we went different directions, I hit about 140mph in my 'Cuda that day. We had one cross the road ahead of us when I was a kid in upper WI. It cut a mile wide path that was 18 miles long threw the forest. The other one just missed our cabin, we didn't have time to get in the crawl space. It crushed our Suburban with a tree, tossed the 17' bass boat with a 150hp egine about a 1/8th of a mile and blew out the windows on the cabin. It also took our outhouse, we never found it.... We did get a bigger back yard real quick too.

I'll gladly get 6' of snow in one day, instead of seeing another twister...

Two fatalities locally within five miles or so in this one. One was a woman who was found about 2000' from her house in a cotton field. Millions in real estate destruction. TN took the most hits, 31 fatalities. We're not far from the TN border, and were damn lucky the main spearhead passed north of us. This crap isn't supposed to happen in the middle of winter. The Bush-man is visiting the AO today - whoopee!!

I live in Florida...other than a little change in temp every now & then...it is flat, humid, green & brown year 'round and it sucks.

I grew up in NW PA and have seen many 14" snows. I don't miss it at all and would never go back to it, but we do have plans to move up to the NW GA (Blue Ridge) area in the near future.