Badlands '08 Friday, July 18th to Sunday, July 20th

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my new tires. My seat (that's been trying to dump me out every left hand turn I made since I bought it) has finally been firmly bolted down. Now I find out the release for the tilt seat back is broken. :mad:

Rear spring packs and skid plate should be arriving tomorrow and still have to move my CB antenna to the roof.

Autozone will be open 7;30 am...

pulled apart, oiled it, reinstalled with no leaks

moved dizzy one tooth

runs like new

:clapping:

:cheers:

less work for the weekend. I'll be driving it by monday...and wade, I'm hopefully getting off work on friday morning so you could stop by...

well...i might have a change of plans regarding my departure time on friday. We might be leaving early friday morning instead of noon. We might be taking the quads to screw around friday morning-afternoon until people start arriving. for anyone that was gonna meet with me, i can give you directions or you can still follow us down. i will know the exact plans later.

I'm still a FO SHO GO. Might even be able to pull out a surprise too. :brows:

I guess FO SHO GO doesn't mean what I thought it did. We'll try to have fun without you then.

89elim, I believe you've been keeping track of the list, who's left?

After I installed my new rear springs, the back sits about 2" higher than the front. I just found out my 1.75" coil spacers arrived from Motion Offroad jamminz.gif so will try to get those installed this weekend to make the truck sit level again.

CB antenna I managed to tune with an swr below 3 (but not much below), so it will stay on my fender for now.

crappy is all i have to say...

newly revised list:

IN

Me (89eliminator) MJ

Mvusse MJ

Mini Beast XJ

Jeepguy91 (from glxj) XJ

threeEs99 (from glxj) XJ

LiftedBlue2001WJ (from glxj)- I havent heard from him in awhile so this guy might back out as well...

Lead Not Follow XJ BOOO!!!! bring the MJ! :D

Pete M MJ

92XJT (from glxj) XJ

Tickleman (from wi4x4.com) YJ

woodywagon (from glxj) XJ

rjontzen MJ-i havent talked to him a long while, but i bet he will show...

That is just a list of people that are going as of right now. I'm guessing 5-7 will show, but if all 12 show, that would be AWESOME!

Lead Not Follow XJ BOOO!!!! bring the MJ! :D

Show me a safe way to fit a 10 week old infant into the MJ with bucket seats and I may bring it.... :roll:

I bet Bob will show up as well...

i know why your bringing the XJ, just giving you a hard time is all.

Well we are out,

Sorry :cry: My son will be working Friday and maybe part of Saturday then my wife got the family VIP tickets to the Honda Indy 200 and the SCCA Speed World Challenge Touring Race / GT race at Mid Ohio race track that weekend:rock on:

So a weekend with VIP tickets to the race has won out over going out with the MJ :oops:

One of the great perks of the wife working for a company that has a race team :clapping: free tickets, free food, and get to hang out with the driver and the car :D :cheers: :bowdown: :brows:

add one white mj to the mix on saturday

Bob,

My wife says bring your wife. She wants another female there.

But the grandson will work as well, we always like having him around. :cheers:

My one daughter will be there with me.

But she's only 11.