Things to grab off scrap MJs

I was hoping to find a sticky with some info but didn't see anything. I'm going to grab some parts tomorrow from a guy parting out a MJ. Wondering what are all the parts that should be grabbed? I know over the years there are some changes that are specific The ones I know are....

-Tail lights

-Tailgate

-Rear fender molding

-Rear window

-Seats and brackets

-B pillars

-Grills/front clip

-Center console

-Drill rails

-Cab vents

-Window regulators

-Door cards

-Clock

-89-90 ECU 

Some of the bigger and trickier things

-Bed

-Rocker panel and cab corners

-Fuel sending unit 

-Gas tank

-Bumpers

Anything still needed to be added? Thing pertinent to specific years? I know there are some sensors and other odds and ends but not sure which

Everything is the easy button answer.

Parking brake assembly, or at least the release handle assembly.

Seatbelt buzzer

steering column

Instrument cluster

The little trim caps on the A pillar moldings, especially if they are a uncommon color

Really there are a lot of things, large and small, that someone could be looking for.

Thanks for the info. The big thing I'm looking for is mainly those hard to find MJ specific parts. I know a few things are found on a XJ but numbers are dwindling for both so grabbing most is better. Just trying to not be a a full on jeep hoarder but my garage says otherwise. 

There is a bunch of these threads that have been made, my suggestion is look at all of them and try and compile a master list, there’s plenty of upgrade parts from other vehicles in the yard too. 
 Here’s a bunch of the major things off my list.
Look at rear axle/springs. interior pieces, taillights, tailgate, Interior switches, drip rails, back window, flares, column

4 hours ago, jpnjake said:

Probably the most complete list out there

I’m still adding to it as we go! 
Usually when I’m gearing up to go to a part out, I’ll actually go out and look at my truck and write down a list of things I want to target first, then get what I really want or need, then turn to the master list to see if there’s anything I over looked. Good luck, happy scrapping!