ORACLE LIGHTING JEEP COMANCHE MJ LED TAIL LIGHTS (now available)

ORACLE Lighting has created LED tail light upgrades for many Jeep Models and is now bringing that design expertise, innovation, and quality to the often overlooked MJ platform. These All-NEW LED Tail lights from ORACLE Lighting fit the 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ Models and feature an OEM appearance with modern refinements while still honoring the classic styling.

EXCLUSIVE GROUP BUY HERE!

These new refinements include LED Stop/ Turn/ Parking lights which provide an updated appearance and provide better visibility than the original halogen lights. LEDs also have an additional safety benefit over incandescent lights since LEDs illuminate much faster and this is a major advantage as a Brake/ Stop light application.

image.jpeg.5b514f532d5576c5235085726b9f47a8.jpegimage.jpeg.52033b09cbebabb11c82b33d3c624bef.jpeg

Another major refinement for these tail lights is a high powered LED Reverse Light integrated into the design. This module features 6 high powered LEDs designed to provide 1,000+ total lumens for ample reversing visibility. These LEDs are focused with mixed-beam reflector optics to provide both peripheral and distance light visibility for the driver when backing up at night.

image.jpeg.1959acb84693dc212aea1875a341770d.jpeg

Another option that ORACLE Lighting will offer is Standard or Tinted Lenses. The standard lens option will have a more original OE style appearance while the tinted option will have a more aggressive blacked-out styling.

image.jpeg.bfba23ab5f70ed65e04721fe70f35e26.jpeg

image.png.dc5bb43219d8a1efd7f2748cd0d5ac9c.png

We are offering an exclusive pre-order discount on the ORACLE LIGHTING JEEP COMANCHE MJ LED TAIL LIGHTS for the first 100 units sold. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! It's easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the pre order page to pay your deposit of $50.
  2. This deposit will hold your spot for the pre order item, and you will receive an additional 15% off the product. 
  3. No additional discount codes are valid. Adding additional codes will cause a delay in your order processing. Taxes will be calculated per your state. 
  4. Two weeks prior to orders shipping, our team will send invoices for the remaining balance. Once this is paid, your order will immediately go in line for shipping once product is ready! 
  5. Failure to pay your invoice will result in a hold on your order. 

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Groupbuy Price:

1. Standard $299.95 $254.95
  2. Tinted $319.95 $271.95 

Free domestic shipping, international shipping is calculated at invoice stage. 

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently June 2023 and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for until the first 100 units are sold. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, ORACLE Lighting said:

ORACLE Lighting has created LED tail light upgrades for many Jeep Models and is now bringing that design expertise, innovation, and quality to the often overlooked MJ platform. These All-NEW LED Tail lights from ORACLE Lighting fit the 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ Models and feature an OEM appearance with modern refinements while still honoring the classic styling.

EXCLUSIVE GROUP BUY HERE!

These new refinements include LED Stop/ Turn/ Parking lights which provide an updated appearance and provide better visibility than the original halogen lights. LEDs also have an additional safety benefit over incandescent lights since LEDs illuminate much faster and this is a major advantage as a Brake/ Stop light application.

image.jpeg.5b514f532d5576c5235085726b9f47a8.jpegimage.jpeg.52033b09cbebabb11c82b33d3c624bef.jpeg

Another major refinement for these tail lights is a high powered LED Reverse Light integrated into the design. This module features 6 high powered LEDs designed to provide 1,000+ total lumens for ample reversing visibility. These LEDs are focused with mixed-beam reflector optics to provide both peripheral and distance light visibility for the driver when backing up at night.

image.jpeg.1959acb84693dc212aea1875a341770d.jpeg

Another option that ORACLE Lighting will offer is Standard or Tinted Lenses. The standard lens option will have a more original OE style appearance while the tinted option will have a more aggressive blacked-out styling.

image.jpeg.bfba23ab5f70ed65e04721fe70f35e26.jpeg

image.png.dc5bb43219d8a1efd7f2748cd0d5ac9c.png

We are offering an exclusive pre-order discount on the ORACLE LIGHTING JEEP COMANCHE MJ LED TAIL LIGHTS for the first 100 units sold. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! It's easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the pre order page to pay your deposit of $50.
  2. This deposit will hold your spot for the pre order item, and you will receive an additional 15% off the product. 
  3. No additional discount codes are valid. Adding additional codes will cause a delay in your order processing. Taxes will be calculated per your state. 
  4. Two weeks prior to orders shipping, our team will send invoices for the remaining balance. Once this is paid, your order will immediately go in line for shipping once product is ready! 
  5. Failure to pay your invoice will result in a hold on your order. 

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Groupbuy Price:

1. Standard $299.95 $254.95
  2. Tinted $319.95 $271.95 

Free domestic shipping, international shipping is calculated at invoice stage. 

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently June 2023 and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for until the first 100 units are sold. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy.

Any chance you can get some daytime shots of how these look from different angles? Thanks

24 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Ouch. That looks like a I need a socket to weather pack adaptor. Or a special harness needs to be made for that. 

Looks like Chinese metri-pack. Hmm, I do for-see way too many people hacking their tail harness for these. Might be a new project for me. 

The factory connectors use an older style twist-lock bulb - and we have found these to be historically unreliable. The contacts tend to corrode and the sockets themselves become brittle. As you can see in the photo above our LED lights utilize modern weather-pack connectors. Because of this during installation you simply need to remove the old connector and crimp on the new connectors. The process is actually quite simple. We include waterproof heat-shrink crimp connectors. All you need is a basic crimp tool.

The process is outlined in the installation guide and takes about 1 minute per side to install the new connectors

:L:

1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:

I realized, I still have the connectors for when 88mjsally was gonna pass the torch for making trailer harnesses onto me, I could make harnesses that would be plug n play for both if anyone would be interested in such. 

I think I like the idea of a harness even if I later went back and hardwired with no harness after seeing the quality and whatnot of the lights.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:12 PM, fiatslug87 said:

0F71A573-F320-4FFE-A482-248DAD4EDBBB.jpeg

Did anyone notice the plugs? 

The MJ factory lamps use both top and middle lamps as brakes, turn signal and running lamps. Which should be three wires for both lamps. One ground, one power for turn and brakes and one for the running lamps. The middle one on these only has two wires which makes me wonder, is the top grounding out the middle as well to cut a slight cost but use a different connector vs having its own ground? 

On 3/22/2023 at 10:20 AM, eaglescout526 said:

I realized, I still have the connectors for when 88mjsally was gonna pass the torch for making trailer harnesses onto me, I could make harnesses that would be plug n play for both if anyone would be interested in such. 

I would be interested in that, I could even help you out in making some if you would like.

40 minutes ago, Car Enthusiast said:

I would be interested in that, I could even help you out in making some if you would like.

We could probably work something out. I’ll have to start taking measurements of the rear harness and make sure it’s not gonna be splice central with the wire I have. 

On 3/22/2023 at 10:04 AM, ORACLE_Lighting said:

The factory connectors use an older style twist-lock bulb - and we have found these to be historically unreliable. The contacts tend to corrode and the sockets themselves become brittle. As you can see in the photo above our LED lights utilize modern weather-pack connectors. Because of this during installation you simply need to remove the old connector and crimp on the new connectors. The process is actually quite simple. We include waterproof heat-shrink crimp connectors. All you need is a basic crimp tool.

The process is outlined in the installation guide and takes about 1 minute per side to install the new connectors

:L:

Do you have a part number for those pigtails?

On 3/25/2023 at 12:30 PM, Car Enthusiast said:

Do you have a part number for those pigtails?

The pigtails come with the kit, no need to buy anything else. 

On 3/25/2023 at 2:11 PM, ghetdjc320 said:

Just saying, I’d still like to see installed daytime pics of the lights from different angles… :cool:

Here is a pic and a video. 

mj_Untitled-1.jpg

• Pete M changed the title to ORACLE LIGHTING JEEP COMANCHE MJ LED TAIL LIGHTS (now available)