MJ/XJ LED TURN SIGNAL FLASHER FIX IT KITS

Attention Jeep Comanche enthusiasts! Our 12 volt, 2 pin LED turn signal flasher kit is the perfect solution for upgrading your vehicle's lighting system to modern LED technology. But, our kit isn't limited to just these Jeep models; it will work on any old niche vehicle with a 2 pin flasher requiring a ground circuit!

Our flasher kit includes a PCB board and an integrated ground circuit, ensuring seamless communication between your vehicle and the LED lights. With this kit, you can easily run LED lights in your old vehicle, without the need for additional resistors or load equalizers.

At our OGR, we're passionate about the Jeep Cherokee and Comanche community. That's why we've manufactured this kit specifically with these models in mind, and our kit works perfectly alongside our Mega glow LED front end kits.

By purchasing our LED turn signal flasher kit, you can enjoy seamless operation and easy installation, saving yourself a trip to the parts store. Plus, you can support an enthusiast and a company that's dedicated to the XJ/MJ community.

Upgrade your vehicle's lighting system to modern LED technology with our 12 volt, 2 pin LED turn signal flasher kit. Whether you own a Jeep Cherokee or Comanche, or any old niche vehicle with a 2 pin flasher, our kit is the perfect solution for you.

So thats our product description, Thanks Chatgpt lol ! But here is the sauce, There are 2 manufacturers for Turn signal flashers in the US, and i needed this solution to go alongside our MEGAGLOW front end kits. So instead of paying retail to a mega corporation and outsourcing, Or making our customers have to take an extra step and go to the parts store to order one of these. We opted to go straight to the manufacturer and have our own Flashers made. We priced them competitively with the other 2 major brands in the US. And instead of supporting Amazon and Autozone, you can support me and my family in the process. If we make a couple bucks each flasher It just help us develop more offerings for our customers. Ive reinvested every dollar from OGR back into OGR. I made these soley to cater to the community. Not to get rich. I work hard to bring any products i bring to market and i do it just for you guys. I am literally driving my 2 year old and 6 mo old around in a 1000 dollar minivan from 1992 for perspective. I appreciate you guys and hope we can fix some Led issues! Cheers! 

https://ogrshop.com/products/xj-mj-led-flasher-fix-it-kit 

14 hours ago, Billabob said:

LEDs were not on my list but this makes it so much easier. Just purchased one. I appreciate you making so many cool parts for these trucks!

Your appreciation is what keeps me fired up!!! Thank you very very much for your support and purchase! Ill get it out asap! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 6:45 AM, JimBorecky said:

TOO FUNNY!! I just removed all the led bulbs and went back to incandescent because of this issue. Just ordered one. THANKS!

Just got back from a 2 week trip and sent it out immediately! Youll have it asap! Thank you for your support! 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Elwiscon said:

Just ordered one, Exactly what i was looking for! Will be needing it soon as I’ll get some Oracle LED tailights, rather replace the flasher than add resistors. 

It's not a bad thing to have the flasher, but just a fyi the Oracle lights don't need the flasher changed. They have resistors built in.

3 hours ago, coheed said:

It's not a bad thing to have the flasher, but just a fyi the Oracle lights don't need the flasher changed. They have resistors built in.

Thanks for the info, didn’t know they had the resistors built in, i may get some LEDs for the parking lights as well, so the flasher will be handy. 

• 2 months later...