MJ/XJ LED TURN SIGNAL FLASHER FIX IT KITS

19 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

Still have no blinkers, flasher and resistors installed. :sad:

If you still have no blinkers with flasher and resistors on top of that installed i think there might be a deeper issue! But also make sure your flasher ground is well grounded. If you test the flasher and its still no good ill send out another asap! Thanks for the reply!

On 12/23/2023 at 5:13 PM, MiNi Beast said:

Still have no blinkers, flasher and resistors installed. :sad:

What order number were you, havnt seen a reply. I can always shoot out another flasher but i don't think thats your issue. The flasher has a built in microboard that eliminates the need for any resistors. Or perhaps the addition of resistors is doing something. Dm me if you want some help troubleshooting your truck. Out of 100 flashers sold so far i havnt had but 1 issue with someones flasher and i sent out another immediately and it fixed his issue. So let me know! I got your back! 

23 hours ago, OffGridResearch said:

What order number were you, havnt seen a reply. I can always shoot out another flasher but i don't think thats your issue. The flasher has a built in microboard that eliminates the need for any resistors. Or perhaps the addition of resistors is doing something. Dm me if you want some help troubleshooting your truck. Out of 100 flashers sold so far i havnt had but 1 issue with someones flasher and i sent out another immediately and it fixed his issue. So let me know! I got your back! 

our forum software has been glitchy lately so he might not get the alert. :(  best to send him a message. :L: 

• 2 months later...