1987 Pioneer part out

Jeeper1093

This is an 87 Pioneer 2WD, 6 Cyl, 5 Spd. The only thing that I know about the engine is that it ran when it was wrecked. That's what I was told when I bought it. DUH! As of right now I will be keeping the Tailgate, Air intake box, rear carpet panel behind seat, and the whole dash less the full gauge instrument cluster. I have the ability to ship about anything on your dime. Let me know what you are interested and what you are willing to pay and we will work something out. What ever doesn't sell will be going to the scrapyard.

Here is the VIN if you want to add it to the Registry: 1JTMW64P3HT125948

Comanche ext 3.jpg

Comanche ext 2.jpg

Comanche ext 1.jpg

Comanche bed.jpg

Comanche engine.jpg

Comanche interior.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some prices:

Passenger side door complete with vent window. Manual window and I have not tried the window yet. I do not have a key for the lock. I have non vent windows that I can switch out for the vents if you prefer. $125 I will throw in the driverside door for free if youthe buyere wants it.

Hood No dents. $75 

Front fenders $100 each

Damaged bed with no lights or tailgate. $75

Passenger side tail light with painted silver trim $150

Wheels and 5 center caps with junk tires. $250

Dana 35 rear axle, not sure on gearing at this point. I will check $125

Rear leaf springs $100 pair

Seats are rough so $150 for the pair with the bases

Engine and 5 speed transmission $250

Please ask on other parts. I can send specific pictures. Just let me know what you want to see.

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

aw, that poor bed. :(  how much for the rear bumper if I can come get it and the bed?  how much if I slice off the pass rocker panel?

I have someone in line for the rear bumper. I have to get him a shipping quote. If he doesn't take it them I'll take $250 for the bumper, bed and whatever you want to cut off of the passenger side rocker

15 minutes ago, 500 MJ said:

How good of shape is the passenger side door?

If it is rust free and mostly free of dents, and If @Pete M gives you a visit and is able to help get it to me, I’d love to get that door. 

The door is about as rust free as you could get. Two little spots of rust where thepaint was chipped. No dents that I can find. Just a little green growth on the interior of the door. This door should clean up very nice

Comanche door 1.jpg

Comanche door 2.jpg

How about the passenger or driver side cab vent. Not the actual cover but the plastic piece behind it with the rubber flaps. I need one badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't get that one, there is a guy on here that makes 3d printed replicas. I'll find the username if you end up needing it

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Wheels and center caps, rear bumper and heater box are spoken for. Everything esle is still up for grabs. Lots of maroon interior pieces that are still in good shape. Fenders, hood, Everything under the hood except for the airbox all still available.

Do you have the door key for it? 

I’m after a set of door lock cylinders with the matching glove box door latch (don’t care what color) and the door key(s). 

I’d also go for the passenger side mirror while you are in that door. 

Thanks! 

I really wish I could get that passenger side door too. :(

Archived