1987 Pioneer part out

Jeeper1093

500 MJ, I have no ignition or door key for the Jeep. Both doors have the lock cylinders in them. I would like to sell the passenger door as a complete unit. the glove box door is in good shape but again no key. Neither the passenger or driver mirrors are in great shape but are both functional. If I do part the passenger door out you will get dibs on the mirror.

Eaglescout, I will sell the cluster. $100 plus shipping.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, scaleless said:

But if he'll allow me, I absolutely do want the cluster - I was really bummed about having to stick a later style in my truck!  I'll send you a PM.

26 minutes ago, Jeeper1093 said:

Lol. Now now, no fighting. I have 2 Comanches with the full cluster and one back up. So I will sell this one to whoever. As I see it eagle scout has dibs. 

He can absolutely have it. I shouldn’t hoard the good stuff. Kinda a hard addiction to fight when the parts get more rare. 

I haven't put it in the registry. I will do that. I need to put my driver in there too. I just haven't had time. I have another one coming so I'll probably put them all in there at the same time. It has several bells and a couple of whistels but it has manual windows and locks???? Go figure

What was a norm then is now a luxury option of today or a work vehicle option depending on how you look at it. Power lock and window MJs seem to be a rare option to be had. I don't know if there’s anyone on here who found an MJ with power options from the factory but the option is there according to the parts catalog. 

I just blew out a knee and possibly cracked a rib, so feel free to sell the flare retainers to the guy needing them. :L:  I no longer know when I might be able to get to you. :( 

do not make any assumptions about how rust free the little bolts are. use hand tools only, always use a lube, go slowly, and maybe even hit the exposed threads with a wire wheel if they have crud on them.  those bolts are made from the weakest steel I've ever seen. :( 

It does appear that it will come off. That being said I think it would be more likely to break in shipping. I will ship you the whole piece and you can take the black part off if you want. It looks like it will come off pretty easily. I would do $25 plus shipping and PayPal fees if any are incurred

Archived