Beaterjeep...

JeepcoMJ

I don't think Joe's doing so well. on friday he was having respiratory issues due to his cystic fiberosis, and had to have his mother come get him and take him to the ER.

I haven't heard from him since. he's not been feeling great for a few weeks and had to have an IV.

I'm not a religious man, but I'm asking you all to just pray that he's OK. I hope I'm making this bigger than it is...but he's my friend and I want him to pull through and be OK and in tip-top shape a.s.a.p.

so Joe, this is for you, I hope you're OK and you're in my thoughts man. good luck and get well soon!

I don't think Joe's doing so well. on friday he was having respiratory issues due to his cystic fiberosis, and had to have his mother come get him and take him to the ER.

I haven't heard from him since. he's not been feeling great for a few weeks and had to have an IV.

I'm not a religious man, but I'm asking you all to just pray that he's OK. I hope I'm making this bigger than it is...but he's my friend and I want him to pull through and be OK and in tip-top shape a.s.a.p.

so Joe, this is for you, I hope you're OK and you're in my thoughts man. good luck and get well soon!

hope you fell better Joe! :cry:

I have no way to get a hold of his mom or dad to find out, and the only number/address that I have is the one for his home. wish I'd saved his mom's cell phone number when he borrowed it.
stop by, or maybe call the closest hospitals to him, and see if he's in any of them. if he is, and can be visited, go see him for all of us, I'm sure he'd really appreciate it.