Beaterjeep...

JeepcoMJ

made contact today. he had pneumonia and was doing real bad for a few days but he's doing better now...

he'll be in the hospital another week, possibly two. but he at least got on aim to talk to me.

so keep him in your prayers but he's alive and doing pretty well now.

made contact today. he had pneumonia and was doing real bad for a few days but he's doing better now...

he'll be in the hospital another week, possibly two. but he at least got on aim to talk to me.

so keep him in your prayers but he's alive and doing pretty well now.

wow that sucks, at least hes doing better now.

Hell yeah!!

Really felt the love in here! :)

Glad things are looking up!

Jeepco, you're on standup guy!

Times like this make me ask "I wonder if there's anyone in MY life that would care about me like that?"

:cheers: to kickass friends, as few as they are!

Sorry for the all caps.

I'M BAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

Still on oxygen 24/7, and I'm not back to full health, but I'm doing well enough that the docs decided to send me home, but I have to report back to them every week. That's gonna make for a big gas bill for the trucks, but, it's life. Just glad to be back.

Sorry for the all caps.

I'M BAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

Still on oxygen 24/7, and I'm not back to full health, but I'm doing well enough that the docs decided to send me home, but I have to report back to them every week. That's gonna make for a big gas bill for the trucks, but, it's life. Just glad to be back.

jamminz.gif

WOOT!!

Welcome back Joe. You've missed a ton of stuff... well, not really. Just the usual MJ dilemmas.

You might be surprised to know, unless Pat already broke it to ya, I'm trading the 91 for an 86 X, almost the same as the one you got off me. :cheers:

Finish getting well man, that time of year is coming around when it is fun to drive these old things. And that is just what the doctor ordered.

Alex