HVAC Control Panels, Finally!

Was able to shoot some pictures of the nighttime illumination using a white LED. With a standard incandescent “74” bulb the glow is the factory greenish color that matches most other items on the dash. the white led provides plenty of illumination but will look blue on the lettering due to the oem color filters. 

75E7F9B7-72AB-45E4-A447-A11CEAADF52D.jpeg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update: I’m moving back stateside end of this month so all orders will be on hold for a bit until I get setup there. Good news is shipping times will be quicker :L:.

If you have already sent me a pane please forward the tracking number immediately. If you haven’t sent it yet, please hold off for a bit or send to the new address which I can provide in a PM. 

thank you

• 2 months later...

Just managed to finish up my first stateside panel. If anyone needs one let me know. Will be building one for myself here also. The AC decks I can do on a core swap, outright purchase or rebuild yours and return. For non ac decks, I will rebuilt yours as long as the face panel is not too severely damaged. For those that send me their original panels, I will try to restore and preserve as many original parts as possible on your unit. 

B5BE19C0-0195-4AF0-8203-FE42E12DAB32.jpeg

C5C05742-8038-4557-8A42-0ABB973726E7.jpeg