4X4 BURNOUT

86FUBAR

it never once did a burn out in 4 wheel drive so your title is false.

it did many a rear burn out then a few front burn outs but not one 4 wheel burn out.

everyones gota be a critic :hate banana: . but yes still very cool but if that don't impress try this . bicycle doing donuts , i have to learn to do this

isn't that kindof a waste of money? mickey thompsons arent cheap especially in the 46" variety.

(it did say those were baja claws right?)

That's all Claws are good for...burning up... so he did someone a favor by getting rid of them.

Very cool vid though :cheers:

i'm not going to argue there .the claw was designed to be an all around tire were as the TSL was designed for mud.so ya the TSL is a better chioce for straight mud running.but for street/trail/rocks the claw is a rather good tire.now for trail and rock i'd use the TSL SX .its a great tire .a tire is designed for certain jobs and some excel better then others at this job.different terrain calls for different tires.the same terrain and different vehicles could call for a different tire.everything is relevant with tires and how well they work for each person

I was in the business selling tires, lift kits etc. etc... for a few years and 90% of the Claws that I sold came back because they sucked on rocks, in the mud and had a terrible ride on the road. Everybody wanted them off of their truck and went to someything else. I had several customers that said their boggers were much better tires for all around use than the Claws. Personal experience has shown me that Claws are basically worthless.