NAXJA?

mjeff87

Wouldn't surprise me, I tried to get ahold of the moderators over there a few times in the last couple months and never got responses.  I've never really had much luck over there though.  It's seemed as there was less and less traffic/posts over time.

Per Nate (over on irate), it's a hosting issue.  The domain is still there, it's just a problem with the host.  Thankfully.

(I'm "Jeff in VA" over there, but really don't post much anymore.....I picked that rather creative screen name back in the XJ Forum days, lol:laugh:)

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

I certainly hope it's just a maintenance thing. :crossfingers:   that'd be an insane amount of XJ/MJ knowledge lost. :( 

That's the way I felt when CJOffroad went away. Sure miss that Forum.

I am one of board of directors over on NAXJA. Sorry for any inconvenience may have caused with site being down. We are working on a new upgrade for the site. It's just taking a little longer than we had planned. We are working hard to stay around.

Dzimm I apologize you never got a response. I will touch base with you back channel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, CPH-0628 said:

I am one of board of directors over on NAXJA. Sorry for any inconvenience may have caused with site being down. We are working on a new upgrade for the site. It's just taking a little longer than we had planned. We are working hard to stay around.

Dzimm I apologize you never got a response. I will touch base with you back channel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kind of like working on a Jeep.   :laugh: