Hey y'all...it's been a long time

BLHTAZ

:waving: I don't know how many people here even remember me as it has literally been several years since I have been here. I sold my Comanche back in 2014 to a friend in PA who is now completely renovating it, so I stopped in to see if I could help him find some parts. Thanks to a post I found from a rebuild a couple years ago, I have him on track to get window belt moldings and door seals. This is still the greatest place on the web for Comanche help! :beerbang:

Here's a couple shots of the start of the process as I know everyone likes pics... :thumbsup:

Bill_Rebuild1.jpg

Bill_Rebuild2.jpg

Bill+Rebuild3.jpg

5 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

Good to hear from you.  I still have the burgundy bucket seats I got from you!!

Cool, and it's funny I came across your post about that while searching this morning. 

you missed out on our PowWow last year in Disney!  a bunch of us met up at Jock Lindsey's at Disney Springs. :nutherround:  We'll for certain have another one, but not yet sure when due to the obvious. 

1 hour ago, 500 MJ said:

Hey Taz, good to hear from you! 

FWIW, my kids are both of the age where we watch Looney Tunes together. By far, Taz is their favorite character :)

That's awesome! 

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

you missed out on our PowWow last year in Disney!  a bunch of us met up at Jock Lindsey's at Disney Springs. :nutherround:  We'll for certain have another one, but not yet sure when due to the obvious. 

We're still in Orlando if/when you come this way again. 

We're still in Orlando if/when you come this way again. 
Man if I knew that...

I was just in Merritt Island. I'll be at Bonnet Creek Aug 6-8 and Sept 3-6 if you're going to be around to grab a beer or dinner

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, shelbyluvv said:

Man if I knew that...

I was just in Merritt Island. I'll be at Bonnet Creek Aug 6-8 and Sept 3-6 if you're going to be around to grab a beer or dinner

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I'll be here as far as I know. Give me a shout and we'll see if we can get together. 

Hey stranger :beerchug:

We met up last year in Disney springs for a mini pow wow.  My wife and I were in Mickey land for the week, and Pete was in country too.  Rick and Buck came up, we had a great night.  Sadly the wife and I postponed our Disney trip this year due to you-know-what:mad: but we're still planning on driving down to JAX area in August for a week (couple days in Savannah to start ).   Maybe we can figure something out for a meetup (?)

15 hours ago, mjeff87 said:

Hey stranger :beerchug:

We met up last year in Disney springs for a mini pow wow.  My wife and I were in Mickey land for the week, and Pete was in country too.  Rick and Buck came up, we had a great night.  Sadly the wife and I postponed our Disney trip this year due to you-know-what:mad: but we're still planning on driving down to JAX area in August for a week (couple days in Savannah to start ).   Maybe we can figure something out for a meetup (?)

Sure, let me know when you have plans and we'll see if it works out. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Drahcir495 said:

Great to see you back on :jammin:. I was off for a while too but  I always manage to come back

Thanks. Took a little work to get back in because everything has changed a lot, but I figured it out.