88 chief

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a little side tracked on putting tank in. Pulled, prepped, and powdered coated the valve cover Ford grabber blue. Thinking of doing the master cylinder black instead of a rust. Also stripped my windshield trim to prep for paint

Bonus pic of my 72 bronco. Powder coated the new oil pan, lokar dipstick handle, and master Cylinder grabber blue. Master cylinder cap and hold down wire went black.

A664F0E2-E92F-4B9D-8336-44C1BB12EE75.jpeg

CF470750-36CF-467C-8232-094041F4ACAB.jpeg

9DDDFDB1-83A0-441A-A812-DFBBA99E6AC0.jpeg

D6B4B9E9-BD2F-4A2D-A0E7-FF683C6E7E8A.jpeg

E4912138-8A0B-4192-83E8-81E955B9A32C.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Pete M said:

is the blue mark the nail?  that's awfully close to the sidewall, but should be patchable. :L: 

hate to disagree, but if its the blue dot its in the sidewall and doubt anybody will patch it.

Got my willwood proportioning valve set up,  deleted the rear sensing/load valve. Waiting on the rear pressure holder valve to bleed the brakes. Gonna bleed the clutch as well. Should be done this weekend, take it for an alignment next week, just in time for more snow

The booth is a home built home depot creation. The oven we took a few filing cabinets and made the case, used an old oven for the internals and the wiring. Gun is an eastwood hobby gun. Buddy is trying to start a business while his Railroad job is on furlough