Pete M

This forum is intended for continuing blogs about your MJs

Not tech questions about your own truck. They go in the tech forum.  No advertizing.  That goes in the classifieds.

Keep us updated on your progress with plenty of pics! Lots and lots of pics!

:needpics:

261490330.jpg

In my head I was thinking that the Tech would be for general topics or questions and this forum was for specifically for sharing pics of people's projects. That way their posts wouldn't disappear into the vast sea of tech questions. While there is a bit of overlap between the two (especially when the original poster starts asking questions :roll: ), I haven't figured out a better way just yet.

(especially when the original poster starts asking questions :roll: )

Don't look at me like that! I have to write down my thoughts in order to fully access a problem.

And I'd rather just hit the reply button than having to go and make a thread with a title...

Going off of what Pete said, I think yours, DirtyComanche, is borderline fine cause it's still part of the buildup. I like it in this section. Your posts weren't the reason for my questions.

No, I never got around to writing up a blog for the old 88 build. I should probably do that. photos are at: http://www.picturetrail.com/petermontie

Essentially I added wedges to tilt the coil bucket backwards a few degrees and angled the bumpstop tower outward to better line up with the ford axle

ok well hello all. I am a new member and would like to share my MJ on here. I however don't have a clue how to attach pictures here. Please help an old dumb @$$ lol.

Thanks

xtremecorp :USAflag:

hey justin are thoes pitbull rockers? if so how do you like them? also is that 3" angle iron ur using for your long arms? :dunno:

edit: i shoulda PMd him, feel free to delete

ok well hello all. I am a new member and would like to share my MJ on here. I however don't have a clue how to attach pictures here. Please help an old dumb @$$ lol.

Thanks

xtremecorp :USAflag:

Hello, today was my first post also.

The way I post pictures is:

I have a free account with webshots.com.

It allows me a place to put all my pictures so that when (not if) my hard drive crashes. I won't lose all my pictures.

There's several options, as to size, when moving pix from webshots to a forum.

Photobucket is also a good picture hosting site.

Here's a link to my webshots pix.

WARNING, only 3 'manche pix.

http://community.webshots.com/user/jerrystudebaker

later, Jerry