1991 Jeep Comanche Eliminator

Hopefully this is the correct place to post this finally, still learning how to internet apparently. 

Here’s my ‘91 MJ as it currently sits.

Rusty’s 8” long arm kit

35x13.50x15 Toyo MTs

15x10 Trailmasters 

JCR One Ton OTK steering 

Tom Woods Drive Shafts

Rear Tube Bumper, had a matching front but like a dummy I sold it. 
K&N CAI for all the hurs purs 

There’s a bunch of other little stuff I’m forgetting but that’s the main stuff. 

771133C2-4016-472D-9616-2B4D9053A9DA.jpeg

5C5FED6A-014B-4D1D-8888-572CBA118BC9.jpeg

5CF7C8D8-0D13-4127-AEEC-4C81BDF17F1D.jpeg

1 hour ago, thecodemonk said:

Wait a minute...you're the MJ guy who lives across the field from me! Dude! Welcome to the comancheclub forums!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Howdy neighbor! I’m so sorry to hear about your XJ:sad: I wasn’t sure if you guys still lived up here until I saw your MJ in the back of that Chasing Dust video the other week! Made me happy to see it and curious what you had going on until I saw your build got shared on Facebook the other day and WOW. Amazing work sir. I cannot wait to hear that V8 ripping around the neighborhood! 

1 hour ago, JordanTMiller said:

Howdy neighbor! I’m so sorry to hear about your XJ:sad: I wasn’t sure if you guys still lived up here until I saw your MJ in the back of that Chasing Dust video the other week! Made me happy to see it and curious what you had going on until I saw your build got shared on Facebook the other day and WOW. Amazing work sir. I cannot wait to hear that V8 ripping around the neighborhood! 

The XJ lived a good life, filled with many trails and happy memories.  Her parts will live on in the MJ and other jeeps (she's currently sitting in the shop, slowly getting parts taken off and put up for sale as I get time).

As for the MJ: I can' wait either!  I see you driving around once in a while, but I'm pretty incognito as I drive the wife's old focus until the MJ is back home.  

So much I would like to get done this winter after our move is settled in. 
Shocks. 
Newer bucket seats that don’t have Cali lean. 
Get my steering angles a little happier. 
Hopefully find doors that haven’t been living at the bottom of the ocean so I can start getting rid of some of this rust and decide if I want to go with Hannemann’s full fiberglass kit yet. 

or maybe I’ll just continue to stare at it and use it to pick up groceries on the weekends🤷🏼‍♀️

824AA6A7-94CC-4AC9-A9AC-CC8114AA0558.jpeg

We need to find a white MJ up here and to a patriotic photoshoot haha

Man, that MJ looks so good still.  If you want some grand cherokee leather buckets, I have a pair that are in pretty good condition (driver side was in the XJ but the seat itself is still straight...the passenger side never got installed and still sits in the shop).  Needs power to adjust the backs or else swap the mechanism for a manual one. :)

Also, I got some Bilsteins on the XJ if you want to come over and pull them and see if you want them. :)

23 hours ago, thecodemonk said:

We need to find a white MJ up here and to a patriotic photoshoot haha

Man, that MJ looks so good still.  If you want some grand cherokee leather buckets, I have a pair that are in pretty good condition (driver side was in the XJ but the seat itself is still straight...the passenger side never got installed and still sits in the shop).  Needs power to adjust the backs or else swap the mechanism for a manual one. :)

Also, I got some Bilsteins on the XJ if you want to come over and pull them and see if you want them. :)

You passed me this morning on Ash&Francis and man I was too excited to see that thing rumbling by! I would also love to snag those bilsteins from you sometime! Just let me know what you’re thinking for a price when you get a chance. 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:14 AM, thecodemonk said:

Aw man!  I need to keep my eyes better peeled!  Were you in the full size pickup? or one of the cars?

I'll PM you and we can work something out on the bilsteins :)

I was in my little green ZJ. I’ll throw some Morse code out with my lightbar next time🔦 ha 

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Pete M said:

the truck looks fantastic! :L:  

maybe it's just the photo, but why is only part of your tire tread appear dirty? 

Thank you sir! That caught my attention as well but definitely the angle if you zoom in. A set of ball joints is on the list already but thankfully they aren’t that bad! Phew 

• 3 weeks later...
Hopefully this is the correct place to post this finally, still learning how to internet apparently. 

Here’s my ‘91 MJ as it currently sits.
Rusty’s 8” long arm kit
35x13.50x15 Toyo MTs
15x10 Trailmasters 
JCR One Ton OTK steering 
Tom Woods Drive Shafts
Rear Tube Bumper, had a matching front but like a dummy I sold it. 
K&N CAI for all the hurs purs 
There’s a bunch of other little stuff I’m forgetting but that’s the main stuff. 

771133C2-4016-472D-9616-2B4D9053A9DA.jpeg.df66aa05328491106e947789947b680a.jpeg
5C5FED6A-014B-4D1D-8888-572CBA118BC9.jpeg.d9577f9b38030cd82c3942ec9146efc8.jpeg
5CF7C8D8-0D13-4127-AEEC-4C81BDF17F1D.jpeg.2a073b6672c662b95ce00da8d228459f.jpeg

Is it two wheel drive??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...