1991 Jeep Comanche Eliminator

4 minutes ago, Pete M said:

lookin' goooooood...  :D 

Just be sure to wash all the appropriate spots once the weather warms.   :L:  

Thank you! Luckily we’re not too salty over this way but I like rust, free weight reduction for better gas mileage😎 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The newest member of the Miller Junkyard made it home today. 1989 2wd 4.0 Pioneer. She’s pretty gutted inside and has a few things missing off of the motor but she came with TONS of extra parts that’ll be listing for sale or hopefully for trade(in search of a bench with brackets or buckets with brackets in the Spokane WA area). I would love to get her back on the road as a daily eventually but we’ll see what comes first between the five Jeep I own now. Ha. They all always need something! But for a few hundo and a clean title I’m happy. 

783F067B-042A-4BFC-B38A-AE5094D5576B.jpeg

6ABF4296-57E3-4CEF-A3FD-4F76C23B9ECC.jpeg

C7A9325A-0048-41DC-B9AE-042B3B4D5442.jpeg

319D0409-424C-4DC2-83B4-0F1F35EF9D65.jpeg

1 hour ago, 89 MJ said:

Time for a new build thread. Also, what other Jeeps do you have?

I think I might of shared more pictures of some of them earlier in the thread or on the other hobbies section. I currently have the ‘91 Eliminator MJ, 89’ Pioneer MJ, ‘94 SE ZJ,  ‘08 WK Limited Hemi, and a ‘77 RHD DJ-5 Retired Postal Jeep. 

1 hour ago, Airborne Janitor said:

Damn dude where do you find these deals. I'm gonna need another long bed and cab corners in my future and I'm thinking I'm gonna need to by a donor MJ to get it done.

I truly just happen to have the cash at the right time. I’m never this lucky usually! I know my ‘91 could use a lot of the sheet metal off this one as well so if I decide to go that route I’ll let you know what’s up for grabs. 

2 hours ago, JordanTMiller said:

I think I might of shared more pictures of some of them earlier in the thread or on the other hobbies section. I currently have the ‘91 Eliminator MJ, 89’ Pioneer MJ, ‘94 SE ZJ,  ‘08 WK Limited Hemi, and a ‘77 RHD DJ-5 Retired Postal Jeep. 

I’ve seen the postal Jeep thread. You have quite the fleet. I’m jealous. 

2 hours ago, JordanTMiller said:

I truly just happen to have the cash at the right time. I’m never this lucky usually! I know my ‘91 could use a lot of the sheet metal off this one as well so if I decide to go that route I’ll let you know what’s up for grabs. 

Sounds good. Let me know if you need to cut out sheet metal and weld new stuff in. You will have to swing by for a beer one weekend when I'm tearing into the MJ again. 

• 3 weeks later...

3A989346-22F8-4BFA-88D4-124D8DC0C9A1.jpeg.69c932b57b13adbf34889cf2a40c878c.jpegI finally caved and started trimming. I’ve never been a huge fan of my clunky rear tube bumper so figured it was time to go for something new. Hoping for a nice low profile single tube bumper when done kind of like Filthy Addictions Offroad’s but less fancy because skills. 

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

I always liked that bumper, but yeah, I can see it's a little bulky. :L:   no Jeep is ever "finished". :D 

I appreciate that Pete! It might go on the long bed project or I might sell it to throw some money at a welder finally. It’s time I start learning now that I have a garage of my own.