1991 Jeep Comanche Eliminator

Looking good!  I've never seen that Mazda truck around town...that thing looks awesome too!

How do you like the rear trim?  I've been meaning to do it, but not until I am ready to build a rear bumper (hopefully later this year).

Welding is fun!  You should totally invest in one!  

2 minutes ago, thecodemonk said:

Looking good!  I've never seen that Mazda truck around town...that thing looks awesome too!

How do you like the rear trim?  I've been meaning to do it, but not until I am ready to build a rear bumper (hopefully later this year).

Welding is fun!  You should totally invest in one!  

Dave said it was only the second or third time he’s had it out since they built it on DED. First time he obviously got stopped by our local law informant for too much radness. Ha. It’s such a monster in person. 

I have some finally trimming left to do but I’m really enjoying the look and clearance! My goal is to keep lowering the truck down while keeping the 35s so this is baby steps toward that. I was really pleased how easy it was to cut, left some nice usable sections in case anyone down the road wants to replace some rotted out bed corners.  

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, JordanTMiller said:

Thanks guys! For $30 I figured even if I ruin it I’ve spent $30 on dumber stuff🤷🏼‍♀️ 

It sounds like you've already gotten $30 of joy and excitement out of it.  Money well spent in my book. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
21 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

Its like looking at the skinny nerdy kid next to the big jock on the football team lol. But thats awesome! Whats the plan for that one?

Haha that’s a great comparison! I still have my long bed pioneer in the garage as well I’ve been slowly working on so this one will probably donate some motor accessories to it for sure but in the long run I would love to bring this one back to stock as much as possible. I’ve owned a lot of Jeeps and a clean stock MJ will always make my heart flutter. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...