which factory license plate light trim do you have?

Pete M

5 hours ago, watchamakalit said:

You guys are all making me sick. Sometimes I forget how many of you actually have rear bumpers on your trucks.....

If it makes you feel any better I'm only at 50% bumper on my MJs. 

65AVYLm.jpg

And the one with a bumper is slowly having the missing rocker panels addressed.

qKJUzdG.jpg

HDoyZpb.jpg

On 9/16/2019 at 12:06 PM, NC Tom said:

Works for me.I have them on my 88. In fact, I'm missing one. Anybody got a spare for the passenger side? (I know, wrong section)

I'm sure I've got one somewhere. :L:   I'll get back to ya after I can get a handle on this new influx of parts. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, NC Tom said:

Coolio!

haven't forgotten.  :L:  only recently did the weather break and it's no long 95* every day. :crazy:  I need to spend some serious time in the upstairs of the barn in order to organize and have any hope of finding a small piece of trim.  :D 

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

haven't forgotten.  :L:  only recently did the weather break and it's no long 95* every day. :crazy:  I need to spend some serious time in the upstairs of the barn in order to organize and have any hope of finding a small piece of trim.  :D 

Sure, upstairs anywhere, no AC, at 95 degrees is bad news.

• 2 years later...

My 92 has neither on it, although it may have been given the aftermarket treatment long before me. I was looking to replace mine as one housing was damaged when I got it and now the 2nd housing suffered from a case of oaf-itis when I stepped on it last weekend. 

Saw these on Amazon...I think they're close enough to actually fit. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091KN4HR1/ref=sw_img_1?smid=&psc=1

Pics of what I do have currently. There used to be a cylindrical plastic housing that stuck out the middle....the left was always missing and the right got destroyed recently.

20211213_083035.jpg.27a609c130344a2658d0e341339779dc.jpg

20211213_083032.jpg

52 minutes ago, Tex06 said:

My 92 has neither on it, although it may have been given the aftermarket treatment long before me. I was looking to replace mine as one housing was damaged when I got it and now the 2nd housing suffered from a case of oaf-itis when I stepped on it last weekend. 

Saw these on Amazon...I think they're close enough to actually fit. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091KN4HR1/ref=sw_img_1?smid=&psc=1

Pics of what I do have currently. There used to be a cylindrical plastic housing that stuck out the middle....the left was always missing and the right got destroyed recently.

20211213_083035.jpg.27a609c130344a2658d0e341339779dc.jpg

20211213_083032.jpg

Yup. Aftermarket treatment for sure. That’s the Westin/Fey bumper, not a factory MJ bumper.