Craigslist new policy

ftpiercecracker1

Found out a few days ago CsL is now charging to post ads in multiple categories.

I love CrL, I wouldnt know what i would do without it, but i am very curious to see how this new policy will effect the sites popularity. 

I have seen fewer and fewer MJs for sale in the last few months and now with CrL charging i imagine they will become even more rare. The same goes for any sub $1k vehicles.

What say you?

Definite multiple categories.  

Isn't cars and trucks the category?  

I see a large decrease in the stupid advertisements spread across everything.  Type in anything automotive related and you see 50 ads for the same stupid rim store.  

Yup i just start notice couple weeks ago I usually look Comanche up in Columbus, Ohio that have more MJ, that's where I got my first MJ then my 2nd MJ in Ironton, Ohio even thou I live in WV by tri-state it nearly impossible find any MJ in WV, why? By God know why. :dunno:

It's just cars and trucks that's shows a $5 fee, everything doesn't have any.  Yup I see a dramatic decrease in CL sales.  Damnit now I've got use stupid Facebook.  Hopefully people just use the atv/utv section or the auto parts section.  "For parts but has no issues, runs and drives, and clean title just want to sell as parts tho" may work. :dunno:

Screenshot_20190703-152650.png

CL is dying a slow death.  FB marketplace has taken over, sadly.

I have two MJs currently for sale on both CL and FB.  In the past two weeks I've had one inquiry via CL and at least twelve via FB.

The downside to FB (in my opinion) is that you have to install and use their messenger app, which is a huge privacy concern.