Another feeler!

krustyballer16

Gonna start reproducing the MJ MUD FLAP BRACKETS.
Hopefully cheap, simple brackets...
Would replace the rusted factory ones. Would require the fasctoey flaps or you could cut your own from some material...

What If i also started reproducing factory style bumper brackets?

I'm still trying to gather the front hidden winch parts.

What about rear 4 link brackets? I've kinda got an idea on them...

Still looking into fender flare brackets

Anything else youd like to see?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

044e722eaa9c843376024583a3c2218b.jpg50b8e3c9326be7dd0c5d430a4a8d3467.jpgce2778973177bebb9d5ae4500909bafc.jpg82ac1d53812e5686cb1b191acaba6cee.jpg

the legal ramifications of building suspension components would make me hesitant to jump in without insurance of some kind. :dunno:

what about skidplates?  maybe a t-case skidplate that goes from framerail to framerail.  or rear quarter "rocker" guards that can be added to trucks that already have a tough rear bumper?

the legal ramifications of building suspension components would make me hesitant to jump in without insurance of some kind. :dunno:

what about skidplates?  maybe a t-case skidplate that goes from framerail to framerail.  or rear quarter "rocker" guards that can be added to trucks that already have a tough rear bumper?
I've thought about skid plates. Specifically the gas tank skids. Just can't get my hands on one long enough to copy. Lol

And I have quarter panel armor already.
can't find a pic though

I have an idea, maybe you can design brackets for a gas tank skid where the buyer would then source their own giant piece of steel and use your stuff to bolt it on.  that would save a ton on shipping and expand your buyer base.  

4 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

I've thought about skid plates. Specifically the gas tank skids. Just can't get my hands on one long enough to copy. Lol

And I have quarter panel armor already.
can't find a pic though

I have a LWB gas tank skid plate on my truck maybe you can check it out when I stop by.

Just a quick question. What type of steel/metal? Also, what are you coating them in? I would personally use a powder coat or ecoat on the brackets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I probably won't have them coated unless price allows...

1 minute ago, krustyballer16 said:

Have you ever had it off? Will the bolts come out easily? I think I replied to your last PM.

Yup I got your PM, just replied. No, never had it off. Not sure about the bolts, tank itself looks pretty rusty on the outside... 

I probably won't have them coated unless price allows...

Well, here's a good powder coating gun.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/Powder-Coating-Machine/T25100

Gloss black powder coat.
https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/USS-2603/gloss-black
You would be able to cover this much with powder coating just starting out and worse case scenario. (Calculation in picture)17e52d9730236bd38af718707683391f.jpg

Well, here's a good powder coating gun.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/Powder-Coating-Machine/T25100

Gloss black powder coat.
https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/USS-2603/gloss-black
You would be able to cover this much with powder coating just starting out and worse case scenario. (Calculation in picture)17e52d9730236bd38af718707683391f.jpg

I can get powdercoating done at work. But if I was to do a run of something for profit then theyd charge me the shop rate. Which wouldn't be cost effective for them

On 8/14/2018 at 12:25 AM, krustyballer16 said:

Gonna start reproducing the MJ MUD FLAP BRACKETS.
Hopefully cheap, simple brackets...
Would replace the rusted factory ones. Would require the fasctoey flaps or you could cut your own from some material...

What If i also started reproducing factory style bumper brackets?

I'm still trying to gather the front hidden winch parts.

What about rear 4 link brackets? I've kinda got an idea on them...

Still looking into fender flare brackets

Anything else youd like to see?

Sliders with up-angled tubing like JCRs, but follow the body line like yours do.

• 2 weeks later...