Rocker Switches?

I bought this on ebay a while ago...a long while. It's not stock, but it's inconspicuous. It wasn't expensive, it fits in the "coin holder" just behind the shifter, right of the t-case shifter.  It comes all wired up and ready.  I put a 30amp circuit breaker to the power line through a 30 amp relay.  Then to the lights I'm using...or not.  The only thing besides supplying power and ground is cutting out the "coin holder" (required).  It comes out very clean.

The LED's are not too bright.  If I hold my hand over it the "beams" of LED light shine straight up so They're bright but definitely not obnoxious at all

P.S. the switches, bezel and wiring inside the panel are included.  I like torx  heads.  LOL 

switch panel.jpg

Crappy pic, but a while back this Ebay seller, uaintl-2008 , had a crap load of these switches. I grabbed about six of them @ ~$20/ea as I recall. They fit the standard XJ/MJ single pole ON/OFF connectors, snapped in the bezel as they should, have the indicator LED, and work fine. They were 20A switches in a Mopar box. Don't know if he has any more, but would be worth checking with the seller...

image.png.54a5c2c6bbc8289bbde1cc38c76dfe60.png

12 minutes ago, HOrnbrod said:

Crappy pic, but a while back this Ebay seller, uaintl-2008 , had a crap load of these switches. I grabbed about six of them @ ~$20/ea as I recall. They fit the standard XJ/MJ single pole ON/OFF connectors, have the indicator LED, and work fine. They were 20A switches in a Mopar box. Don't know if he has any more, but would be worth checking with the seller...

image.png.54a5c2c6bbc8289bbde1cc38c76dfe60.png

I searched his store, he has no switches.

But, he does have a lot parts though. 

Thanks. 

These fit the stock holes.  With the flash from the camera you can see where I blacked out the wiper logo.

Ko1VjX9h.jpg

They're complete generic, tons of them on Amazon. https://www.amazon.ca/Amarine-made-Waterproof-Marine-Rocker-Switch/dp/B0727X2CHK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1524719936&sr=8-4&keywords=rocker+switch&dpID=41HeDfNIx8L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Finding ones with the lettering you want can be a challenge though.

8 hours ago, DirtyComanche said:

These fit the stock holes.  With the flash from the camera you can see where I blacked out the wiper logo.

Ko1VjX9h.jpg

They're complete generic, tons of them on Amazon. https://www.amazon.ca/Amarine-made-Waterproof-Marine-Rocker-Switch/dp/B0727X2CHK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1524719936&sr=8-4&keywords=rocker+switch&dpID=41HeDfNIx8L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

That looks good man. I may do the same once I figure out what switches I'm going to get 

On 4/25/2018 at 10:20 PM, DirtyComanche said:

Ko1VjX9h.jpg

Dirty,

Please tell me where/how you got the gauge into the clock panel?  I would like to mount an EGT gauge in that location.

Thanks,

Just a curious question here, if those oversized switches (switch with sasquatch above) are sold for both the 96- and 97+ XJs, would that mean that the 97+ style rocker switch would potentially fit the 96- bezel?  Maybe just not look quite as finished around the edges?

Actually, NAPA will give you 10% just for asking. 

And, if you know the counter guy well enough, he'll place your order under  a 'garage' account which will give you a jobber price. 

That said, they ain't gonna come down enough in price for me to ask.