would you wheel it

Pete M

As a Nova freak, that thing makes me sad.  Although it is the later body style (73+) so it's not THAT much of a loss:cool:

But yes.....I would drive/wheel it.

I bet it has mad amounts of axle wrap, though.  LOL.

I saw it on instagram and it is just awesome. the rigs that come out of the grambler 500 are something else. I don't understand why people do it to muscle cars but I enjoy the work and craftsman ship that went into it. so long short, yes yes yes yes throw me the keys

If you guys like seeing stuff like this, you have to check out Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN. You tube search Devil's Backbone or anything Haspin Acres and I'm sure you will see plenty of the bazaar. The world's largest 3 wheeler event is held there. The first year people from all continents came and registered.  Big Foot was there once, Ive seen el caminoes lifted, min vans, station wagons, bout anything you can think of.

We used to do stuff like that years ago. We did a ‘61 Chrysler Saratoga with a hemi and 4 speed on an IH truck frame. A Javelin (floor was rotted) with tilt front on a Suburban frame.

I Currently have a Saturn SL2 and a Spirit hatchback turned into an Eagle plus a J10 shortbox frame that could make a fun toy if combined.
AMC 304 with 727 or AW4 (already balanced the flexplate for it) with a NP219am (quasi-trac) tcase and Wagoneer drivetrain. (Have an ‘82 Wag Shell with axles too unless they sell next week) It would have to be someone else’s project now. I will have an ‘89 MJ and an ‘84 J10 Sportside with 4.0L, AW4 and 242 tcase in each.

• 2 weeks later...